males again???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufindo

weedaholic
Reaction score
guys, i keep on getting males!!! is it something im diong wrong??? and ive got two plants that never showed what they were. any tips? ive never seen a white whispy pistol yet on any of my plants. im in 3rd week of flowering. am i throwing out the 'males' to early... please help. ill try to put pics on here, but i dont know how.

pufindo said:
guys, i keep on getting males!!! is it something im diong wrong??? and ive got two plants that never showed what they were. any tips? ive never seen a white whispy pistol yet on any of my plants. im in 3rd week of flowering. am i throwing out the 'males' to early... please help. ill try to put pics on here, but i dont know how.
Whats up pufindo. Are you sure they are males? Are you seeing balls on the plants? If ya go down to the bud picture section at the top there is a thread that will help ya download your pics.

not really balls, more like tiny oblonged seeds. i promise i will get the pics online tomorrow. please check back. thanks for everything!

Latest posts

Back