Man thats not cool

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yogi dc

Reaction score
I have been flowering this dam stativa for about eight weeks now and i thought that she was going to "put out" but she is just a playing with my mind. She started to get more condense last week. The buds started to look really nice and fat;however, i check her out this week and she started to have some new growth. she is straching out agin making the bud less condence. she is getting enough light for the grow space, also the beauitful smell has become very fant. She use to smelll like fresh cut oranges in the morning.

What the hell is going on, i have never had something like this happen to a plant. I need to go back to indicas or at least a mix breed.

hahaha, sorry to laugh man, but welcome to Sativas indoors. Take for ever to finish and they get flippin huge!!!!. Hang in there man. Its all good. ;)

Thats ok Sir Mutt of funny town.
Huge is an under statement she is becomming a monster. shehas been tied down by the main stock and now the other branches have to be tied down also. the grow closet is about 6feet tall. i really hope that she "puts out" soon.

The more that she grows, the more that I grow Impatience:mad:

Latest posts

Back