Manatuska thunderfuck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skateNsmoke

Reaction score
ive heard about this strain someone tried tellin me it has 40%thc but isnt g13 the strongest there is? i thought maybe the way the sunlight period is in alaska might help, i dono :D

I believe it's "matanuska thunderfuck" and I had heard of it from some friends in alaska some time ago, it was supposed to the cream of the crop. I have since been told that the original strain died out and now you can only find crosses.

unfortunately - another fine myth. the highest THC content i've ever come across in 30 years lab tested was blue widow at 23.7% G13 is maybe 12% and matanuska tundra crossed with somethin = thunderfuck and its about the same maybe 14%. the thunderfuck is akin to NL#5 in smoking, smooth and silky if cured right. and ya can get seeds still

blue widow.....sweet ...thats my next quest...thx astra...i was trying to find out the strongest

i ordered blue widow from highgrade seeds - do not please. i am waiting to see what this is in reality. got 2 fems out of 10 outdoor maturing. does not look like B/B it could be a white russian x b/b cross maybe, let ya know. bong if ya find the bluewidow can ya contact me please

did ya check out buzzgrow or whatever

havnt seen bw yet, wow only 2 fems? Im suprised. Found matanuska thunderfuck though. Im considering hash plant because of the big yeilds and 45 day bud time...wadda ya think?

planting hashplant today, just awaiting word to pick up clones. this is my staple crop - luv it. i take it off in 6 weeks flower time - minimum 1 lb per 1000w light easy. check canso's sog thread

i was twelve years old when i first smoked MTF.
that was the first and last time...
everything after that, was a knockoff..
sad story... at least of what i know..
uvb rays...
anyone look into that?
maybe it has a clue...:hubba:
:clap:

ishnish said:
uvb rays...
anyone look into that?
maybe it has a clue...:hubba:
:clap:

PuffinAFatty is experimenting with uv light additions to his grows... talk to him about it. :)

Greenthumb has it, he made it through S1's of the clone only strain, but he want a lot of doe for it, like $240 per pack

I;'ve been looking for this train, I researched allot on it and would love to post about it, but everytime I post something inteligent It's usualy followed up by a troll so I don;t put to much effort into this site no more. meh

hxxp://www.dutchbreed.com/8.html

They have an autoflowering mini thunderfuck on there, no idea what its like though

please correct me wrong, yall saying the hemp is 10 percent, okay?
and the rest of strands we smokes every day is around less than 25 percents of thc? just that I remeber my first joint was skunk nbr 7, my first time smoke it, my body was down to the floor for hours, it was good... so far I smoke I can walk staight and feel high is is that just less than 25 percents of thc we takes every day?

This is my favorite of all favorites. The smell, the taste, the effect. . . kind of makes my mouth water y' know.

For those eager to grow / know about this strain being grown, I have aquired and am testing with some seeds of Matanuska Mint, and Matanuska Tundra (A.k.a. Matanuska Tundra thunderfuck a.k.a. Alaska thunderfuck.

I won't do any grow journals on this site though but I can keep you up to speed in this threads wit ha pics or 2 if you all wish

Latest posts

Back