Mandala Seeds Hashberry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
Just so you know HT Mag named Hashberry one of the top 10 strains of the year. I will be ordering some tonight to do as one of my 3 strains for my next grow. Can anyone tell me on DrChronic website what 13.75 equals in American so I can make sure I do it right, I think they do it in Pounds. Thanks, RD

hey rockydog....they should hhave a conversion scale to convert prices in american from pounds shillings etc....

but what i wanted to tell you is-

i have grown their speed queen and it has horrible germ ratings ...the hashberry was good...but also suffered a crappy germ ratio.

i did the soak method as always and i have found that my bagseed germs better than all of mandalas seeds that i have tried. i hope you have a better success than i did....as i spent alot on beans that didnt even sprout! they were premi looking and went very fat at all.

good luck bro.... hope they do well for you. i have bad luck as it is anyway- prolly why my **** didnt go as i wanted it to.

If the germ rate is bad, I wont grow it. There are over 100 other strains I wanna try. Thanks for lookin out, happy I didnt order yet. The conversion chart just goes back to pounds. Thanks again, RD

Latest posts

Back