Mandala Summer Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rosebud said:
Are ya pretty happy there bho? I would think so. new pot, new vape. Congrats on all. Enjoy!

Thanks Rose. I could be better if the rot didn't appear but i'm pretty glad i notice that in time :aok: . Just need to buy some more fans and get the dehumidifier to be better prepared next time.

Can you believe all the stuff that can come up in a grow. We gotta be on our toes. We will get it down and like MM says, have an uneventful grow. that is a goal of mine.

Lot's of stuff to fill our head ... That is for sure ... And the equipament necessary for proper bud ... :doh:

I love it when people think they are going to have "free smoke". When does that happen?

Congrats, my friend!! A learning experience that was rewarding as well...all good!

I'm starting to enjoy my labour on the Volcano ... Feeling high :p

Rosebud said:
I love it when people think they are going to have "free smoke". When does that happen?

Never !!! Just all the waterings and feedings checks ... All our hard work is in the smoke !!! That is priceless :eek: !!!

Roddy said:
Congrats, my friend!! A learning experience that was rewarding as well...all good!

Next will be better prepared. For the first grow in the tent i cannot be very harsh with myself.

Will wait until have proper weights to see if i'm happy or sad. My goal is at least 200 gr of this 6 plants. If less i will be sad. If more i will be happy :D.

Duder,

u did great. Bud mold is just yet one more item we need to remember to chk 4 and add to our experience. great job anyway. you got smoke now, right??? lol...

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

7greeneyes said:
Duder,

u did great. Bud mold is just yet one more item we need to remember to chk 4 and add to our experience. great job anyway. you got smoke now, right??? lol...

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Thanks for your kind words 7greeneyes. And YES i have smoke :cool: ... The goal for next op is to have THE smoke :hubba:.

SKAGITMAGIC said:
Whats the temps and humidity in the drying area?? , within a week of goal, You did great !!!,

Temps are between 20º to 27º and RH 45-55%. Thanks man. It is a bummer because it was only one more week. But glad that it didn't appear sooner :cool:

Hi MPers,

After 3 days curing here are some pics and the weights. I'm sad and happy. Sad because of the weight but very happy because of the smoke.

I got 189 gr of buds. And i had removed a big part of the main cola of one Sadhu that went to trash.

Some pics. Tomorrow will take a bud shoot.

DSC_5269.jpg DSC_5266.jpg

Smoke Report

Ganesh - Strong but it gives you a inner peace feeling. A nice tranquility. It is a Shanti weed ;).

Sadhu - Taste hash. Not so strong as Ganesh but more body high.

I would like to thanks everyone here that helped me along the way. A very big much much much thank you :cool:.

Have cleaned the tent and made some changes. Have also bought a Philips StarLight Reflector with 220 watts that will use for veg. Next grow will use a 600 w HPS with a A-A-W.

16th August will be back with another grow-OP. :aok:

Hey bho, good job. You finished about a month or more sooner then me and I think we started around the same time. It has been fun to follow your grow. Thanks for your journal. Enjoy... What is shanti weed? Inner peace, what more could you want?

Rosebud said:
Hey bho, good job. You finished about a month or more sooner then me and I think we started around the same time. It has been fun to follow your grow. Thanks for your journal. Enjoy... What is shanti weed? Inner peace, what more could you want?

Thanks Rose. Shanti. Google it ;). Will follow closely yours Satori now in the middle finish, so i can be prepared when me time arrives ;).

Gotta love that Ganesh eh?!! Well done on harvest, don't worry about the weight man just enjoy your work :D And next time look forward to even bigger buds :p

Ganesh is very good smoke. Very good indeed. Will be one to do again :aok:.

I'm enjoying the hard labour :cool:

bho_expertz said:
Ganesh is very good smoke. Very good indeed. Will be one to do again :aok:.

I'm enjoying the hard labour :cool:
the fruits of our labor!!! I'm really happy for ya guy,take a big bong hit for me!!!

Latest posts

Back