Many types of members - this is a Marijuana Forum. Remember it please.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And wearing masks...how in the world did something like wearing masks get to be a political issue?
yuuup........only idiots politicize everything, in a vain attempt to get their own way. I predict the USA will limit citizens internet capabilities soon.......like China did, lock it down to internet in JUST the USA for us........

as do mine....but I still wear them, because the world is not about ME........other people matter

People that refuse to wear a mask during a global pandemic need to be arrested and locked up. They can infect each other all they want, its usually white trash that won't wear a mask.

I confronted an idiot at the post office just this morning, dude had no mask on.....He left, people in line clapped!

ITS NOT POLITICS, its common sense and decency. Elements todays society lacks.

Last edited:
LOL--oldfogey. Sorry, this is my fault. Us old farts get sidetracked sometimes. But golly-gee, masks aren't like choosing to wear a motorcycle helmet. If you choose not to wear a helmet, you are hurting only yourself. If you don't wear a mask, you could be killing someone. NO ONE like wearing one, but it is just the responsible thing to do.

I agree with Oldfogey8
Why are we talking about Masks? Dont think a Marijuana site is the place for such things. Everybody has their opinions ,,but we should always remain civil about whatever it is and be respectful.

Last edited by a moderator:
gotta love the irony of how this thread is not about marijuana anymore when the admin who started it did so to say this forum is a marijuana forum...

you are right fogey. But, I Have talked pot on pot sites for so long there isn't much to talk about any more. For me any way. I hang on these places cause it is a lot better than Facebook or twitter.

I remember the days when pot smokers were laid back and mellow, taking everything in stride with a live and let live attitude. It seems these days an awful lot of them are arrogant and self-righteous, thinking it's their duty to point out where other people are living their lives wrong. No wonder politics can't be avoided when people start believing that their "side" is the only correct one no matter the issue at hand. When we start choosing sides then we stop listening to differing points of view and when that happens we stop growing as people and begin to regress. NO ONE and NO SIDE is always right and therefore we can only benefit from stuffing that voice of ego down and truly listening to another point of view. It's generally not easy to do but, more often than not, the more difficult path is the correct one.

Latest posts

Back