Map: The United States of Legal Weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see Idaho is listed as possible...that will be a cold day in hell. The idiot governor just vetoed a CBD bill.

"Idaho Governor Butch Otter has vetoed a bill that would have allowed parents of children with intractable seizure disorders to possess cannabis oils and other orally administered medical marijuana extracts that are high in cannabidiol (CBD) but low in tetrahydrocannabinol (THC)."

What an idiot...this kind of mindset and idiocy is why I am moving.

^ Oh THG, I think you just answered I question I had in another thread :D

Nice map HL, thanks so much for this! :aok:

I wish someone could tell me why in my state of Washington, we voted to legalize last year, and now they are revamping the medical... We didn't say or vote for anything about medical, how can they screw us like that.. From 15 plants to 6? but can only have a few ounces??? Do they know what one od plant can yield... How does that work

I just realized i am whining when other states have no legal anything. Sorry, my bad.

Rosebud, I can understand why you are upset (even though I live in the Texas of the west--jeez, even Utah is more progressive than Idaho). They should not be taking away from the people who are growing this as medicine because they have voted that everyone has the right to have it. I don't really understand that either and I, too would be upset,,,,but I am still envious.

Latest posts

Back