March 2022 Bud Picture of the Month. VOTE TODAY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

March 2022 BPOTM

• Betty boo

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Gmo

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Giggy

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • SubmarineGirl

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Airbone

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boo

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Curtis Fowler

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Carty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Insane

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Greenphene

• Akitaone1

• Flower

• TheBlackHydra

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They are all awesome growers each and every one of them. That's what makes it so difficult to choose, but that's also what makes the contest so much fun.
There are no losers, but we can only have one winner.

Oh I know they are I won it years ago are the winners still getting a pack of seeds? Remember when I won I picked buckeye purple that I never got to grow :( things happen that couldn't be helped..... Been a minute since I've been on here but I'm back got the og glue germination started hopefully I get a good pop rate and they can start growing soon

Make it happen! Get your vote in! I promise we are not using dominion to count the votes, the true winner will be crowned day after tomorrow!

I believe in casting your vote and be done with it, no changing afterwards...results should remain anonymous until you cast your vote...just how I see it...

I believe in casting your vote and be done with it, no changing afterwards...results should remain anonymous until you cast your vote...just how I see it...
@boo so you like the way it's setup and running this month? No changing your vote and no seeing results until after you've cast your vote? I think I like it this way, too!

Reactions: boo
1648593023954.png

1648592903163.png

Last day to vote! Who hasn't voted yet? Get it in!

We'll start the April contest tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back