marigolds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

techrons78

Reaction score
White f lys and other insects hate them..I bought a couple to put in the garden or close to it...lets see if it keeps them away. .i could not get rid of them last time the white flys that is

Have grown Marigolds as a companion plant to my girls for several years. Have not had any bug problem. Made this suggestion on another forum and several months later got rep points from a mod saying it was the best suggestion ever as it did away with his aphids. later. peace.

They are always planted in my veggie gardens. I have never had any problems with pests that marigolds repel so I have none in my grow space. Butt they are wonderful for companion planting.

Yah, my ladies like `em around, but I ain`t a lady. Later. Peace.

I was talking to the 2 ladies...but thats good everyone has a good response with them..what size container s do you use for the marigolds? What kinda light do some of you use...

Bought a small pot of `em ($2-$3), 10 years ago. They produce hundreds of seeds on each plant. I use about a 3 gallon pot for `em. Skeeters are the only bugs I get in my garden room. The red spots on the walls testify to that war.

Latest posts

Back