Marijuana and libido-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mrs sombro always gets really horny when she's very stoned.

thats why we went to Holland as part of our holiday this year.:eek:

Libido Test
HA!!!!! a 75...not bad for an old guy, ....errrr does that make me a pervert :eek:

Nymphomaniac may be a harsh word, but we'll use it anyway. Essentially, you are one raging hormone, and you'll take anyone who's willing along on one wild ride. Sex seems to preoccupy your thoughts, and you'll take all kinds of nutty risks to satisfy your insatiable appetite - whether it's waking up your sleeping grandparents, arriving late for a meeting or hooking up with an unattractive stranger. You think it and are not afraid to say it: you love sex! This, of course, is perfectly healthy, and, in certain circles, a rather desirable quality, but a word of caution: letting your libido lead you around by the nose can get you in trouble if you don't try to balance it with a bit of brain power. So think before you leap!

wow..I really shot my load here...7 posts...:) Can a mod delete those, I tried but it no worky!!!

I never met Libido but i here hes got some great Mexi-Skunk
Sativa ill go to the bed Indica i stay on the couch (you can always flip the cushions)

ROOR said:
but stamina is an issue...LOL

It's had the opposite effect for me. :hubba:

One time, I got really stoned with my girl and we were at it for a couple of hours. Good times!

But I think I read somewhere on erowid.com that it does not effect the level of testoterone...like most people think. :confused:

I'll have to find the article for ya.

I find different strains have a different effect on my libido. That's one of the qualities that I look for in any strain I keep.

Good stoney bud, with a high "Schwing!" factor!

cuy103 said:
It's had the opposite effect for me. :hubba:

One time, I got really stoned with my girl and we were at it for a couple of hours. Good times!

But I think I read somewhere on erowid.com that it does not effect the level of testoterone...like most people think. :confused:

I'll have to find the article for ya.

Please do. I don't want some sick sperm raising chances of a sick child. That would seriously make me consider stopping smoking permanently (I hope not). But since MJ is Gift from God, I reckon this is just a rumor that has survived through the ages, perpetuated by fear and those with an interest to criminalize marijuana. A friend in college said his parents were hippies and smoked tons of dope and did other drugs yet he is one of the smartest people I have met + his father (ex-hippie) became physicist.

beer, might help, but not all the time.. some strains make you sleep is not good for your libido... but in most case in my life, I notice women who smokes does love get high then have sex.. which does help their orgasm...
men do need different strains and avoid strains that makes men sleep really good.. actually we need know and understand more about the healthy of libido and what it really needs.. if theres weed to make me hard for hours I ll buy it , btw women who smoke often will get less inhibited cuz they got used with it, but if stay off for awhile, like a week, maybe can get these "feeling" back again, god i aint a pervert!

Marijuana does not affect the fetus in any negative way that is significant.

A pregnant woman should cut down, but even a glass of wine a day isn't harmful either.

My family Doc told us that weed was okay, cigarettes were his main concern.

I have four kids; 2 of them are "weed babies" and very healthy and doing great in school.

Muddy Paws said:
Marijuana does not affect the fetus in any negative way that is significant.

A pregnant woman should cut down, but even a glass of wine a day isn't harmful either.

My family Doc told us that weed was okay, cigarettes were his main concern.

I have four kids; 2 of them are "weed babies" and very healthy and doing great in school.

A woman who is pregnant should not be smoking anything: period. Marijuana smoke does contain many carcinogens, and is passed to the child.

The question of whether MJ that is ingested orally such as in tea or brownies is another one. I personally would not allow my wife to get high while pregnant. This is just asking for trouble, exposing your child to drugs in the womb, and I would say this is criminal.

RE: wine - give your 2-year old child a glass of wine and you would be thrown in jail. Why would you do it at an even more tender age?

Latest posts

Back