Marijuana and libido-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
howardstern said:
This is just asking for trouble, exposing your child to drugs in the womb, and I would say this is criminal.

women? who is preg.. and exposin' to their own child in the womb

well I believe it is women's personal business

women should make these decison, men is not to blamed, if women want
to come along and smoke, thats her business... what kind of affect that can do to the child ? other than herion, addtives in tobbaccos, and other strong drugs that can hurt and kill....so what kind of effects can MJ gives? to kill or to hurt? tell me?

howardstern said:
A woman who is pregnant should not be smoking anything: period. Marijuana smoke does contain many carcinogens, and is passed to the child.

The question of whether MJ that is ingested orally such as in tea or brownies is another one. I personally would not allow my wife to get high while pregnant. This is just asking for trouble, exposing your child to drugs in the womb, and I would say this is criminal.

RE: wine - give your 2-year old child a glass of wine and you would be thrown in jail. Why would you do it at an even more tender age?

Wow buddy, if you're ready to tell your wife what she can and can't do then I sure hope you aren't smoking either when she is pregnant...

Muddy Paws said:
Marijuana does not affect the fetus in any negative way that is significant.

A pregnant woman should cut down, but even a glass of wine a day isn't harmful either.

I refuse to believe this. And why even take the chance? 9 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things. For the sake of the developing baby- please don't use. Why take that chance??

You're lucky your kids were ok. But I am not gonna watch anyone advocate for pregnant moms using mj. No way, no how.

If you are a guy - dont smoke MJ before sex!

If you are a girl - well apparently you like the feeling of MJ and sex (the variety has to be the sort that does not get you depressed)

papabeach1 said:
women? who is preg.. and exposin' to their own child in the womb

well I believe it is women's personal business

women should make these decison, men is not to blamed, if women want
to come along and smoke, thats her business... what kind of affect that can do to the child ? other than herion, addtives in tobbaccos, and other strong drugs that can hurt and kill....so what kind of effects can MJ gives? to kill or to hurt? tell me?

Dude...

Are you serious? I don't know how to say this without being rude (so I apologize in advance):

You are either joking, or a total idiot who is so dependent upon MJ that he can't bear to hear the negative truth about the drug.

Read again my post you quote and you have your answer.

Neo drives a geo said:
Wow buddy, if you're ready to tell your wife what she can and can't do then I sure hope you aren't smoking either when she is pregnant...

My wife's body when she is pregnant is not (only) her own. I won't allow her to do drugs, drink, smoke, or anything else that will harm our child. Since marijuana is not physically addictive (it can cause emotional dependence), it is not a problem to stop for 9 months. I do the same. There are sometimes I don't smoke for up to 12 months, and then I can start for 2 weeks, and then not smoke again for 4 months, etc. If I can do it, she can do it.

And when she is pregnant, she will do it.

Absolutely! In every great way possible. Intensity, focus, sensitivity, awareness, fun, enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relaxation helps size too!

Latest posts

Back