Marijuana Biotechnology For Newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha this thread is a classic! Ck420 may have slunk off to more gullible pastures, but the priceless gift of comic gold remains.
That's just hormonal fascination. I got it on a plant I left in the dip n grow too long as a wee cutting. It yielded like absolute gahhhbidge, and I was too creeped out to smoke it anyway. But here's some pics to prove it... And they are actually my own!
20191215_235628.jpg
20191226_001205.jpg
20200108_194301.jpg

Angry Bearded Dragon bud! Hisssss!

When i read the first post way back when, i honestly thought it was a joke thread. Isaac Newton discovering amino acid in the 1920s made me spit my drink out lol

I love revisionist physics. Or biochemistry. Which, as a field of study, didn't even exist when mathematicians still had the leisure time to sit cogitating beneath an apple tree.

CannaKid picked up a subject that is an ambition of a member who just happened to have sold the farm. I smell a skunk, and its not my weed.

Hi keef tell you what shoot me a private message and I can promise you 110% what I have shared on here I do have in my lab and when I move down to Texas to marry my future wife Jana Lee I will show you what I have (TC)'s of my plants. Also my future wife Jana said that butnin1 is a closed minded butthole and I can even take a screenshot of what she said about what burnin1 made the negative closed minded skeptical commonts about because she has seen my plants first hand but like I have said before you can lead a dumb skeptical minded people to water but you certainly cannot getting them to drink the truth, at least I don't have to carry that ** but they do and I refuse to.

Keef I will be leaving Virginia hopeful by the middle of next year and will be in Texas in Denison I wouldn't mind having you at our wedding if you what to?

So if you can please send me a private message and I will give you my address and contact information so we could get together and so you can see 110% of everything that I have shown here on this page and as for the skeptical haters like burnin1 you will be totally proven wrong mark my words Because I always keeping it REAL DUDE!..

Keef when I move and I get there I want you to see my plants genetics then we could burn in one on him hahahahahahaha

As my dad always said to be growing up there's more stupidity in skeptical close minded people then there is hydrogen out in space LOL
As my dad always said to be growing up there's more stupidity in skeptical close minded people then there is hydrogen out in space LOL

I concur with Dad!

Latest posts

Back