Marijuana Biotechnology For Newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CannabisKidPot420

Genetically you are here but so is marijuana
Reaction score
I will be posting my research here
for now on, so everyone could benefit & learn some new stuff from my research in my lab about marijuana biotechnology and genetics of marijuana plants DNA chromosomes and how to take total control over the development and total growth of all levels of your marijuana plants DNA genetics on a scientific level, including creating marijuana mutants either that be in a different colors or bigger bud sizes or changing a marijuana plants sex to any sex that you want by using many different amino acids and combined with many 44 different hormones!.

All plants in nature all have amino acids and hormones in them, this was discovered since the 1920's by Newton!.

Last edited:
For anyone who wants to learn & touch bases on the DNA tissue culture questions DNA feel free to ask me. I have a clean room area in my lab where marijuana plants DNA cultures I have made and have done to be made and modified and maintained here in my lab, and yes I can store and create thousands of many crazy and unique beautiful marijuana mutant plants with a few DNA chromosome cells and use masses from the DNA tissue cultures, I’m looking to bank the DNA tissue cultures to have hundreds of strains available without any seeds (or make artificial seed with DNA tissue cultures in the flask seed crisper tube), at any of a moments notice can create them. The good part is you test the plant once and it should always be the same mutated marijuana plant DNA and the same CBD/THC levels, each and every time just as a clone or using a grow tray with marijuana plant tissue DNA cultures but without the cells being mature and the plants life cycle starts over every time you culture it always making it a 1/1 copy every time.

I will be making some polyploid plants by modifying marijuana plants DNA tissue genetics, by subjecting seeds to Colchicine derived from Autumn Crocus (a common flower which is poisonous in nature but the poisons DNA can be genetically removed) by crushing their seeds or extracting from the plants. This has been a big project for me but I think the time is worth the rewards in the end!.

This has been used in the industry to create large flowers in horticulture labs world wide and used in breeding forever without any issues of having male plants appear including hermaphrodites as well. Colchicine is a hormone and is used for gout treatment and over ingesting it can actually kill you but I have managed to removing this from the marijuana's cultures of DNA but if I didn't you don’t want to be smoking the 1st generation of plants, just the ones you grow from the seed you create are by far safest. It mutates the plants to double up the marijuana's plants genetics of it's DNA chromosomes and then it becomes a mutant polyploid, not a diploid like everyone else is growing these days. I have read back on my notes that I had written down and recorded that tetraploids 4n grow slowly. So my ideas was to create a tetraploid, and then pollinate with a standard diploid 2n, which will make it a 3n DNA genetic off spring (pretty much the equivalent of a mule, cannot create offspring sort of) (for reference: A horse has 64 chromosomes, and a donkey has 62. The mule ends up with 63. Mules can be either have male or female, but, because of the odd number of DNA chromosomes in my marijuana's plants DNA genetics, they can’t reproduce and this has been a very long journey for me over the years of DNA chromosomes and marijuana plants DNA and genetics and tissue cultures research that I have done)

Polyploid is a natural mutation in nature by itself in which a cells get extra sets of DNA chromosomes (think of giant redwood trees 66 DNA chromosomes total in DNA) I'm wondering if any of those extra DNA chromosomes make them huge? or do other kinds of unique mutations).

Marijuana plants are usually only diploid 2 DNA chromosomes, which means that they have two complete sets of DNA chromosomes. Those being Polyploids have a higher number of DNA chromosomes sets, so there can be triploid (3n), tetraploid (4n ) on and on. You can keep going higher in this area when it comes to marijuana plants genetics and DNA. But here comes the interesting part that I have been doing.

If you have a triploid (three sets; 3x), for example like seedless watermelons. You can have an outdoor grow that cannot be pollinated ever by regular 2n diploid pollen. or pollen from hemp naturally growing on a hemp farmers fields. So you could breed in a grow room and not accidentally pollinate the plants, sitting next to them. This below here is not my photos, but the general idea is the same none the less, this I do know and believe is the slower growing polyploid.

n5YwrGG-627x402.jpeg

A common flower that now has doubled up DNA chromosomes and genetics. They look like mutant aliens and freaks of nature,
I know.

However,
I believe if you were to look at some strains that are higher THC they possibly could be triploid 3n plants now. which would explain if you are having issues breeding other strains to it, and the ever increasing CBD, CVB & THC levels.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyploid

I will publish videos on this also whenever I have the time to in the future on here. I have some research on this subject along with the DNA tissue cultures for a number of years now and just started growing this strains that I have been working on and developing for well over 22 years ago. So I will be posting lots of info online here for my own personal record research and for you to learn from as well.

Love to hear anyone try taking on this on there own. I know I have some ambitious projects always ahead of me, but there are hundreds of haters that will say 12/12 from seed is crap, and I bet with some strains sure. But when I find that strain I can produce a lot and have constant colors of my own choosing and genetics of marijuana plants and flowers coming out especially if the marijuana plant is pink and it's buds have a earthy cotton candy sweet teste to them, like my Hawaiian Indica hybrid mutant strain i’ll be happy.

I will even tell you exactly how I managed to create a new white pinkish Hawaiian Indica hybrid mutant strain by genetically making a white mutant bastard marijuana plants DNA that lacks green chlorophyll and combining it's DNA chromosome cultures with a Hawaiian Indica Panama Red marijuana plant giving me a pink marijuana plant!.

Last edited:
CK -- Cbolchicine is kind of dangerous--- U get it on U it causes cancer- There is a weed killer I use which is also a mutatigenic -- I had a thread in was it breeding ? Titled tetraploid ? - I'm looking for tbe right plant first -- It may be one I bred - Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Should make a fine tetraploid ?

CK -- Cbolchicine is kind of dangerous--- U get it on U it causes cancer- There is a weed killer I use which is also a mutatigenic -- I had a thread in was it breeding ? Titled tetraploid ? - I'm looking for tbe right plant first -- It may be one I bred - Snow Desiel-x- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Should make a fine tetraploid ?
Well first off the dangerous chemical was genetically removed and breeded out of the plant well over 22 years of doing it too so it's totally safe I assure you of that.

As you may not know this experiment was done in the beginning of the 1990's at the lab where I worked at in long island new york in patchauge.

However,
I have really totally awesome strains that would blow your mind away!.

One day I will have to give you a (TC) to grow it and see what exactly I am talking about here!.

I have a (TC) of a marijuana plant that grows one massive huge bud that's the sizes of 3 heads put together and it grows all of its buds like that and keeps on growing them to even after you have harvested it.

CK

Last edited:
Keef
Each bud of this plant weights 4 to sometimes 15 pounds each.

You don't have to believe me I am not asking you to but I wouldn't ever kid you about this and that's a total fact here!.

CK

Common-Weed-Mutations-Polyploidism-6.jpg

Photo Courtesy of Twitter/AmeriCanadians
Many different hormones can morph a cannabis plant strain but your are very much welcomed to hate but I do seriously had (TC) of this plant I don't care I don't have to prove anything to your little mind of skepticism and just so you know that picture is real but you are very much welcomed to believe otherwise.

As for it being in Canada that's where the lab sent there samples to from new york.

In the early 90's

After all haters are a love by Satan and nobody else remember that so is skepticism for that matter!.

I don't doubt it CK !-- There's just not enough research on polyploids -- yet !-- I want in when Texas ends prohibition!--
What I want is exclusive control of a highly desirable plant !-- I'm angling for somekind of partnership where I run the grow end of a dispensary !-- Don't know if it'll happen but I'm fishing for it !-- I got a bigass resume with the OFC -- about 2,000 pages in part 1 and part 2 is over a 1,000 pages and growing !-

I don't doubt it CK !-- There's just not enough research on polyploids -- yet !-- I want in when Texas ends prohibition!--
What I want is exclusive control of a highly desirable plant !-- I'm angling for somekind of partnership where I run the grow end of a dispensary !-- Don't know if it'll happen but I'm fishing for it !-- I got a bigass resume with the OFC -- about 2,000 pages in part 1 and part 2 is over a 1,000 pages and growing !-
Hi keef tell you what shoot me a private message and I can promise you 110% what I have shared on here I do have in my lab and when I move down to Texas to marry my future wife Jana Lee I will show you what I have (TC)'s of my plants. Also my future wife Jana said that butnin1 is a closed minded butthole and I can even take a screenshot of what she said about what burnin1 made the negative closed minded skeptical commonts about because she has seen my plants first hand but like I have said before you can lead a dumb skeptical minded people to water but you certainly cannot getting them to drink the truth, at least I don't have to carry that ** but they do and I refuse to.

Keef I will be leaving Virginia hopeful by the middle of next year and will be in Texas in Denison I wouldn't mind having you at our wedding if you what to?

So if you can please send me a private message and I will give you my address and contact information so we could get together and so you can see 110% of everything that I have shown here on this page and as for the skeptical haters like burnin1 you will be totally proven wrong mark my words Because I always keeping it REAL DUDE!..

Keef when I move and I get there I want you to see my plants genetics then we could burn in one on him hahahahahahaha

As my dad always said to be growing up there's more stupidity in skeptical close minded people then there is hydrogen out in space LOL

Keef I am totally down with your offer and would love to further my lab researches together my future wife when I told her she was very happy to hear about what you had said and ahe knows that I am no joke when it comes to my lab work but yeah send me a private message and we can work something out together like I have stated here for the records I backup my words paired!!!!!....

You'll just have to wait a little so I could save up some more money to move there in Texas because this years plans got messed up because I have been giving my future wife money to helping her out with her bills at the time so she could get another job out there in Denison Texas.

None of your pictures are your own. I did a reverse google image search(because most of your posts are so insanely unbelievable and frankly I needed to be amused) and they are all old pics from leafly or other cannabis websites. burnin1 does a lot of research(see his posts and cannabis related articles that he gives credit to the authors for) and you could learn a lot from him about honesty and credibility. 4-15 lb buds? Give me a break. Cheech and Chong go to Jurassic Park much? This forum is about real growers helping and encouraging other real growers not stealing other peoples work and representing it as your own. I knew a kid in high school that you remind me of. He bragged about his huge house, his awesome Z28 and his BC Rich guitar. I went to his house and he had less than nothing. He was dirt poor. I felt really sorry for him because he felt that to be accepted he had to make up grandiose stories and he had no control over his home/parenting situation. You apparently are an adult so I don’t feel sorry for you. Thanks for the entertainment though. I need to go work on getting financing for a bridge a guy is selling me now...

He tried pulling this same crap on another board i'm on. He was quickly called out and never responded again. I suspect we won't be hearing from our CannabisKid anytime soon..... I knew I had seen those pics before

This essay is too prefessioanl to understand for me Lol ;)

Keef
Each bud of this plant weights 4 to sometimes 15 pounds each.

You don't have to believe me I am not asking you to but I wouldn't ever kid you about this and that's a total fact here!.

CK
It would be incredible lie or not but I believe you. I'm 55 and wish I could wrap my head around the science of botany.

Latest posts

Back