marijuana farry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

A.K.

i dont know it was weired just gotta tell some people about this last night (friday night) i thought i was dry so i was just being board around the house so i went on my computer and moved my computer and under it was DUH DUH DUUUUUUUUUH a fat ass bowl not mech but that shit was danse so it equaled at least 2 fat bowls so it turned out to be an alright night then like 9 of my friends and my brothers came over and it was just a nice surprize and im glad the marijuana farry made a visit to me

whats up A.K. I can remember one time me and my brother were out of bud. This was back when i use to slang. Anyway were out of weed and i'm going through a gym bag and low and behold there was 1 ounce of weed. Hot damn that was sweet. Forgot i even put it their. Smoke another one.
00000012.gif

gotta love finding the misplaced pot!!! :D especially when you got none ;)

LOL... my husband also believes in the MJ fairy, but that's cause when he first gets a new thing of stash... i raid it and put some back for him, and when he's out, he magically has a lil more.

hahaha yeah i member when i was out of bud and my older brother used to smoke and i member he had some but my cousin took it and smoked it all so i was looking threw these drowers where we kept magizines and all this other shit and then i end up finding a nick nak it was stress but this when i first started to smoke and it was one fat nick

yea its great when you find some just lying around when your dry that actually also happend to me last weekend when i was going over to my friends house 2 hours away and i went to get my lighter in case he had some and right next to my lighter was a fat dime good times good times

the MJ fairy is my buddy lol.. she leaves it everywhere for me.. like i'll find an 1/8th in the couch every now and then.. or i'll find a nice sized nug under my junk on my desk.. or a few buds on the air hockey table.. i like her she's my buddy

We once found an 1/8 when we were moving and it was some chronic shit!

ok this is just weired i found another bowl under my key board man the mj fary loves me

me and my girlfriend found a 1/2 ounce on the ground while walking around the city, some guy walking in front of us saw it first and he just looked at it so we snatched that shit and got the hell out of there, he tried following us for a little bit but we just hopped on a train, that was a fun weekend to say the least.

I sure wish the MJ fairy would come visit me right about now!

Latest posts

Back