Marijuana For Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ninfan77 said:
I dont get anything shipped UPS, only USPS. And yea, its been fine :)
are you serious? You put MJ on your credit card? money orders? This is a first for me.

Nah... i dont buy off random websites. Im saying USPS is safer than UPS imo. But im also not dumb enough to have anything sent to my home or in my real name.

A good way to check the legitimacy is to check the internic profile to see when the domain was registered.

Then check the Wayback machine to see how long the physical website has been up. If it's been around awhile, it might not be a scam.

Dang, people, how do y'all find so many hookups online? LOL. I just feel dumb now! After Shadow Crew went down, I never found another place for mail-order mayhem.

it was ilegal back in the 70's for cops to do this, it was called intrapment...but something happened over the last decades and its now called reverse stings...and seems that it is legal, they do this all the time in area's well known for selling crack on the streets....they will run the real dealers off the streets and then the cops will pose as dealers selling you drugs and as soon as you accept the drugs they would swarm on ya and make the arrest....if you watch the show COPS you can see this in action

hee hee...I garauntee, you expose your butt enough times, it will eventually get burned.
Is a few grams of "over priced" weed worth the risk of a "Federal felony charge?...NOT in my world.

"We the people" don't mean what it used to. Now it's "We the government" and has become "will tell you what is right and wrong."

Yea i know hick, but when you try for weeks, and even months to find quality product to no avail.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back