Marijuana legallised for Personal Use

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gartner

Gartner
Reaction score
Myself from Netherlands, Its legalized to grow marijuana but only for personal use, I read it, Also its available in few Coffee shops..
Can an one tell me how to get a license for growing indoor for personal use...
Thanks in advance...

:holysheep:

get a white piece of paper and write
"I ____ _______, am legally allowed to cultivate Marijuana"
make sure it's in big legible letters, and tape it on a front window of your home.
start growing.

and if in any case enforcement does show up, they wont even bother asking you for a licence.

this always works for me XD

BudzOfGold said:
get a white piece of paper and write
"I ____ _______, am legally allowed to cultivate Marijuana"
make sure it's in big legible letters, and tape it on a front window of your home.
start growing.

and if in any case enforcement does show up, they wont even bother asking you for a licence.

this always works for me XD

That is not a very nice way to treat our friend from the Netherlands brosef....English is most likely his second language and it didn't translate well but I am pretty sure he is asking a legitimate question for his area of the world. This site is global and not everyone speaks English as their primary language.

Gartner said:
Myself from Netherlands, Its legalized to grow marijuana but only for personal use, I read it, Also its available in few Coffee shops..
Can an one tell me how to get a license for growing indoor for personal use...
Thanks in advance...

I would suggest that you go to one of the coffee shops and ask them. They would have much better answers for you than anyone here can provide you.

Or, you could try contacting your government and ask. I don't know if that would be something you would want to do or not. Your government is much different than mine in the USA.

wot iv herd is you dont need no licence to grow your neck of the woods you have the right to do i think 5 in your gaff and no law broken iv herd same for spain you can have 3 for your own use in your home wish uk would have same idea

This was my thought as well Jesuse, likely no license needed...but I'd be darned sure to check first!

Things in Holland are different ... It is illegal to grow. You don't have licenses ... But police is not that harsh if they catch you with a small grow. A bigger op you will have a fine. But never like the other countries where is jail time.

If you are in Amsterdam, go to the Cannabis College (Oudezijds Achterburgwal 124
1012 DT Amsterdam), next door to the Sensi shop.
What they dont know about the law in Holland isnt worth knowing.
Great place, great helpful people and they have a volcano you can use :D

Peace W

Latest posts

Back