marijuana of nepal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking real good.....Mojo for your ladies! BE SAFE>>>>

]

somebody shaved her good. hehehe

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNafT3CDZz8

MVI_3747_0001.jpg

1.jpg

Congrats on the harvest, Nirakar. Tell me, is that a cash crop, or is it just for personal use. What does a kilo of weed go for in Napal? Looks like you've got some killer Ganga there, yo. Give us a smoke report. Are you going to trim your buds? What is the growing season over there? Can you plant again soon? It is too cool having you here in MP -- keep up the good work, my Man.

Peace

HemperFi said:
Congrats on the harvest, Nirakar. Tell me, is that a cash crop, or is it just for personal use. What does a kilo of weed go for in Napal? Looks like you've got some killer Ganga there, yo. Give us a smoke report. Are you going to trim your buds? What is the growing season over there? Can you plant again soon? It is too cool having you here in MP -- keep up the good work, my Man.

Peace

nah its all for personal use. ganja here is cheap. a kilo of ganja u could get for a 100 dollors but they not trimmed n cured properly. n i do trim n cure my ganja. but no trimmin today... the ganja here is not as potent as u would find in america coz thats a place i have been to.. but here the ganja has variety of tastes. some taste like mango, some got a piney taste to it, some spciy some minty... where i live i could grow all year n have 2 harvest.
REMOVED

drfting07 said:
Seeded Bud?

got to build a greenhouse man. that will cost money. for that i got to sell my ganja or work, i dont wanna do none....

thanks for sharing this nirakar.
really enjoying looking in on a far away (almost mythical to me) place, and finding such similarities (while also enjoying the differences ;)).
one love :)

*great vid too, some nice colas being felled. but they're not big on live links here.. try putting hXXp infront ;)

kaotik said:
thanks for sharing this nirakar.
really enjoying looking in on a far away (almost mythical to me) place, and finding such similarities (while also enjoying the differences ;)).
one love :)

*great vid too, some nice colas being felled. but they're not big on live links here.. try putting hXXp infront ;)

thanks bob...
some more pics

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

111.jpg

my hot *** neighbor is growin a big *** male. she asked me when she could harvest her male so she could toke on some pollen sacs, i said let the tree grow n watch the pollen flow..

wat attracted me towards this plant was his smell. i am sure his pollen sacs got them crystals yo. hehehehe

21.jpg

22.jpg

:bump:
so how'd things go for you?
i really enjoyed this thread, hope it continues ;)

Hopefully the male got taken down b4 you bloomed.

Good harvest bud. Hope everything is going well with you and yours.

:peace:

kaotik said:
:bump:
so how'd things go for you?
i really enjoyed this thread, hope it continues ;)

Agreed. Just stumbled across this and now I want to see what happened. Also, those are some good photos.

"Next season you need a deeper rootmass and some molasses...just sayin' What nutirients did you use? Cool outdoor plant tho...how she smoke?"
Shut up and listen for once, already! Geez....

Looks deff like a Sativa. I didnt see any big buds,,is it the weather or strain?

Latest posts

Back