marijuana of nepal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nirakar

Reaction score
hi.. i am from nepal n i wanted to share my plants with u.. this is what we have in nepal..
hXXp://www.youtube.com/user/nirakarmarley

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7aKJZgAnFk

DSC01773.JPG

9_n.jpg

779683323_n.jpg

_139326029_n.jpg

Welcome to the 'Passion friend. Nice tree you got goin there ...lol.

Next season you need a deeper rootmass and some molasses...just sayin' :rolleyes: What nutirients did you use? Cool outdoor plant tho...how she smoke?

:peace:,

7ge:)

7greeneyes said:
Welcome to the 'Passion friend. Nice tree you got goin there ...lol.

Next season you need a deeper rootmass and some molasses...just sayin' :rolleyes: What nutirients did you use? Cool outdoor plant tho...how she smoke?

:peace:,

7ge:)

i use some chicken **** or some cow **** or some goat **** wat ever i can find durin the veggie state n during flowerin i use ashes or charcoal.

What fine little leaves you have there, or a very BIG bug.
Thanks for unusual pics. coool

They look fantastic -- I bet they are excellent smoke -- good job and welcome to MP.

Peace

Newbietoo said:
What fine little leaves you have there, or a very BIG bug.
Thanks for unusual pics. coool

this ganja is landrace sativa.. nepalese hash r famous world wide. i dont like smokin hash that much. i like to smoke the ganja man. the smoke is good. different tastes. last year i had some that tasted like mango n some had a stong minty flavor while some were piney n some were spicy. i dont know the THC level of these plants but its no where compared to wat u would find in the USA. the kindbud in the US u opened the baggy to smell it n soon as u did that u had to close the baggy coz the smell so strong. but here u just wanna keep smellin that ganja n smokin it. u all dig wat i am tryin to say.

hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHC4KDmDA2Y

DSC030921.JPG

644356_354991974585865_1377089214_n.jpg

io.jpg

Looks good dude. Close the live links though. Change the http to hXXp.

Growing mandalas satori now that comes from landrace genetics from Nepal. Stoked on em so far.

nirakar said:
this ganja is landrace sativa.. nepalese hash r famous world wide. i dont like smokin hash that much. i like to smoke the ganja man. the smoke is good. different tastes. last year i had some that tasted like mango n some had a stong minty flavor while some were piney n some were spicy. i dont know the THC level of these plants but its no where compared to wat u would find in the USA. the kindbud in the US u opened the baggy to smell it n soon as u did that u had to close the baggy coz the smell so strong. but here u just wanna keep smellin that ganja n smokin it. u all dig wat i am tryin to say.

Can't see your u-tube dude. Hey, are those 3 joints in your ashtray or 3 tiny baseball bats?? Just wondering, they look too perfect except, fatter (tapered) on one end??? Have not seen leaves so tiny. Bet if you threw some good ( but expensive) notes at EM. You'd have 20 footers. VERY knowledgeable peeps here. Very NICE pics:icon_smile:
Be cool, be safe

nirakar, Wow very nice trees, so from the looks of it you can grow in the open in Nepal. Is that an apartment building in the background? What are the laws on marijuana in Nepal.

Newbietoo said:
nirakar said:

Can't see your u-tube dude. Hey, are those 3 joints in your ashtray or 3 tiny baseball bats?? Just wondering, they look too perfect except, fatter (tapered) on one end??? Have not seen leaves so tiny. Bet if you threw some good ( but expensive) notes at EM. You'd have 20 footers. VERY knowledgeable peeps here. Very NICE pics:icon_smile:
Be cool, be safe

just copy paste my youtube links man leavin out the hxxp.

ziggyross said:
nirakar, Wow very nice trees, so from the looks of it you can grow in the open in Nepal. Is that an apartment building in the background? What are the laws on marijuana in Nepal.

thanks man.. yah we can grow it on the open as long as we dont get busted.yah some foreign ppl livin in those apartment buildings. growin n sellin marijuana is illegal in nepal.

Latest posts

Back