Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly here for a little over a year now the black market is making a slow climbing comeback. In Illinois by the time you have paid sales tax with No Medical Card... You are looking at around 90 bucks an 8th.

For any newbie in IL reading this - hit your google images and punch in PGR Weed... Then go open that little jar you got a day or 2 back and take a good hard look... Then study up on the health effects of PGR Weed. You'll be back down the block at your old buddies house in no time / paying 50 an 8th with decent deals on ounces and above.

State Sponsored Corporate IL weed is garbage (For the most part) Look for yourself.

Imagine if them Colorado peeps could make it back here with that. Especially if they could get any where near 90 an 8th OZ... And that is exactly why I 70 across Kansas SUCKS - especially at night.. wink wink... I could ramble on and on. Hahahaha
You hit the nail on the head brother.
PGR shit. I can take one look most the time and tell you if it's the PGR crap.
There are natural PGRs but that's not what they are using. They are using the synthetic shit.
Bad for your lungs and health.

It should have never been legalized!!! - - De criminalized yes... Fines - screw around too much and be dumb enough to get caught multiple times - then maybe more but ya... Never legalized. No body needs prison time over weed possession or growing a couple plants or that one time when we rolled that pick up truck over with all them bricks under the seat. Hmmm.. Wait a minute. Hahaha - Just seeing who is paying attention.
Agreed. Decriminalize and leave us the fk alone and let us grow our weed like we do our vegetables.

20231213_100222.jpg

Yes the giggle part was fun and I have the Harry Potter tree in my back yard 🤪
I have yet to try mushrooms but have grown a lot of them since the last time I was on here. You need to try the south America everyone that I gave some to was blown away. These are what I have now growing. Albino penis envy

Honestly here for a little over a year now the black market is making a slow climbing comeback. In Illinois by the time you have paid sales tax with No Medical Card... You are looking at around 90 bucks an 8th.

For any newbie in IL reading this - hit your google images and punch in PGR Weed... Then go open that little jar you got a day or 2 back and take a good hard look... Then study up on the health effects of PGR Weed. You'll be back down the block at your old buddies house in no time / paying 50 an 8th with decent deals on ounces and above.

State Sponsored Corporate IL weed is garbage (For the most part) Look for yourself.

Imagine if them Colorado peeps could make it back here with that. Especially if they could get any where near 90 an 8th OZ... And that is exactly why I 70 across Kansas SUCKS - especially at night.. wink wink... I could ramble on and on. Hahahaha
I grew up in Ilinois, Back in the 60s 70s. I have Hard Rock Radio, from Peru online. The guys on the radio were saying the same things. No Body is Happy.

I hear elbows 12 to 18 but personally, I have no interest in being back in the game. No way singles like that, at least in IL, and not anything you would want in your lungs. Last few I eyeballed, months ago, were PGR. I have come close to running out of my top shelf once just recently but usually never get close. I have about a gallon jug of just trichs I am trying to get Mrs Monkey to bake something with.

I enjoy both offerings nature has to offer. 4-5g trips are cheap and so easy to obtain. I do have some 1pint jars going. Make the mistake of not using half pints. Oh well, they are getting white but taking longer than the smaller ones would. Ordered some half pints for next run. For now it's Penis Envy.

The wife has never had shrooms so this will be her first experience. I thought it proper to go with the penis envy. At least it will look like something she enjoys sticking in her mouth.. 😂 👿.

I have the south American, blue meanie and albino penis envy reverted about ready in a day or two.
Almost picked up blue meanies. The grow shop had them. You ordering online? I almost went with Ralph's but I found a local source. Just need to collect some strains to make prints.

Picked up 16 1/2 pint jars. Still waiting on the 1 pint jars to get all white. Taking forever but they are getting there.
Jars cam yesterday. Loaded them and left to cool overnight. Picked up a new strain today.
I'll inoculate 7 jars with JEDI MIND FUK and the other 7 are B+. I bet theses don't take as long...lol. Can't wait to have some fresh shrooms in the house.

Picked up 16 1/2 pint jars. Still waiting on the 1 pint jars to get all white. Taking forever but they are getting there.
Jars cam yesterday. Loaded them and left to cool overnight. Picked up a new strain today.
I'll inoculate 7 jars with JEDI MIND FUK and the other 7 are B+. I bet theses don't take as long...lol. Can't wait to have some fresh shrooms in the house.
I just got done with jedi mind **** and it was disappointing from what my friends that tried it said. The best strains that people liked were the south American and albino pens envy with the best one being the south American. It is easy to grow as well.

I just got done with jedi mind **** and it was disappointing from what my friends that tried it said. The best strains that people liked were the south American and albino pens envy with the best one being the south American. It is easy to grow as well.
Well that's not encouraging at all..lol. Oh well, we'll see how they end up. Wanted some blue meanies but he didn't have them in stock.

So question.....I have 1 pint jars doing the myco thing. Should have used 1/2 pints but I screwed up. They are coming along but it's been over month now and they've not gone completely white. I still see vermiculite. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here. Never done this before but making it happen now. Anyways, do they have to be completed? Can I use what's already developed in the jars..like 5/8 for most are white. Or do I have to wait till complete...which seems like forever.

Well that's not encouraging at all..lol. Oh well, we'll see how they end up. Wanted some blue meanies but he didn't have them in stock.

So question.....I have 1 pint jars doing the myco thing. Should have used 1/2 pints but I screwed up. They are coming along but it's been over month now and they've not gone completely white. I still see vermiculite. I'm flying by the seat of my pants here. Never done this before but making it happen now. Anyways, do they have to be completed? Can I use what's already developed in the jars..like 5/8 for most are white. Or do I have to wait till complete...which seems like forever.
Have you mixed the mycelium up in the jar so it can spread. I will usually mix it up when about 30 percent of mycelium has taken over. And sometimes it does take longer to grow.

Have you mixed the mycelium up in the jar so it can spread. I will usually mix it up when about 30 percent of mycelium has taken over. And sometimes it does take longer to grow.
Ive not disturbed them. The guide I'm following said to not disturb the mycel. I'll be doing the dirt n vermiculite in shoeboxes to fruit these things. Just not there yet.

Have you checked out ralphsters.com? They have some decent prices and some nice bundle packages with a lot to choose from. $15 spore syringes, 6 for $60 and more. I'll order a bundle once I get this method working for me. So are you making prints of your shrooms for later use?

Ive not disturbed them. The guide I'm following said to not disturb the mycel. I'll be doing the dirt n vermiculite in shoeboxes to fruit these things. Just not there yet.

Have you checked out ralphsters.com? They have some decent prices and some nice bundle packages with a lot to choose from. $15 spore syringes, 6 for $60 and more. I'll order a bundle once I get this method working for me. So are you making prints of your shrooms for later use?
Yes I just ordered some agar plates

Latest posts

Back