Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like to mix chocolate weed full spectrum edibles with 2-4 grams of muskies and gah dang its a good mix, especially with a bowl or blunt mid way through the ride. And if you can get out into the wilderness alone hahaha sounds risky but it's a fun time, atleast for me anyways

And I tried growing the skrooms, didn't go well with the voyeur ** I tried but the grow bags from midwest grow kits were legit and would've done good if I'd left them intact. Just got keep the temp up a little more so than with your greens

And I tried growing the skrooms, didn't go well with the voyeur ** I tried but the grow bags from midwest grow kits were legit and would've done good if I'd left them intact. Just got keep the temp up a little more so than with your greens
High temps promote contamination and inhibit fruiting. From what I have read…

High temps promote contamination and inhibit fruiting. From what I have read…
Sorry, high to me means like 80f-ish. I kept mine 70-75 with my weeds and couldn't get any fruits but the cake was lily white. I opened the bag and put in a box and temp got up but was contaminated af since I wasn't "clean" about it all. I still don't get how they grow in cow doo with no issue but if people grow them we have to sanitize everything.

I’m using grain spawn bags from Amazon. They are working good
DSCN0098.JPG
DSCN0124.JPG

Wow you gonna have a lotta shrooms
I have been adding two extra breathing holes in each of my grain bags to help reduce so much of the moisture that is in the bags. I cover the holes with the medical tape that allows a little air. This seems to help from so much condensation they create.

Wow you gonna have a lotta shrooms
The albino penis envy reverted I highly recommend. It has all the good qualities of the albino penis envy but none of the bad. It is much faster growing and it allows you two get more spores from the hoods. My friends have tried them and said they are extremely strong.

The albino penis envy reverted I highly recommend. It has all the good qualities of the albino penis envy but none of the bad. It is much faster growing and it allows you two get more spores from the hoods. My friends have tried them and said they are extremely strong.
I’ve never tried them before myself but I hope to soon

Latest posts

Back