Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one bag of mycelium that is ready to go and was wondering if this container would work. I do have a rubber made tote that is ready, but it is pretty big. I washed this and sprayed it down with 70% rubbing alcohol. It does have breathing holes for when I switch it to fruiting.

Attachments

• DSCN0075.JPG
    DSCN0075.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSCN0074.JPG
    DSCN0074.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
I wanted to try this because I use it for my cannabis clones. It came with an adjustable light that that is not too strong so when I put the shrooms into fruiting I can use the light to help things along. The rubber made tote was what I was planning to use but now I'm not so sure that this would be even better?

Attachments

• DSCN0076.JPG
    DSCN0076.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 0
But the other three are growing good mycelium? I’m trying to decide if I want to stick with the uncle bens bags with the liquid culture or spring for sterilized grain bags. They are kinda expensive. I saw so many people having good luck with the Ben bags I thought it would be worth trying them.
Just wanted to let you know that I also checked to see what the difference in the bags of rice I bought. The brown grain has the mycelium growing in it while the white rice did nothing. I'm not sure it matters but I thought I would let you know.

I decided to go with a couple of these and a couple more uncle bens brown rice. I wanted to give the UB’s one more try with the new liquid culture but didn’t want to take a chance losing everything so I guess I’ll also do a side by side test. I still have nothing in my bags. Just waiting for them to start smelling funny now it’s been so long… I’m thinking maybe the spore syringe maybe was expired or something.

https://intergalacticmushroom.com/pages/rye-berry-bag-instructions

I decided to go with a couple of these and a couple more uncle bens brown rice. I wanted to give the UB’s one more try with the new liquid culture but didn’t want to take a chance losing everything so I guess I’ll also do a side by side test. I still have nothing in my bags. Just waiting for them to start smelling funny now it’s been so long… I’m thinking maybe the spore syringe maybe was expired or something.

https://intergalacticmushroom.com/pages/rye-berry-bag-instructions

Where's this outfit from? I'm in Canaduh and want to get into growing Lion's Mane, Reishi and Turkey Tail. The big 3 for mental and physical well-being and a cancer preventative or cure. Just in case.

I've found a good spot up here to get all 3 in bags ready to grow but never hurts to shop around.

I started micro-dosing beginning of 2021 and it's helped get rid of 40+ years of chronic depression/ptsd from a near fatal hammer attack in my early 20s and had an added bonus of breaking a bad booze habit so will be booze free 2 years the end of May. :)

I have some powdered Lion's Mane and just got some whole, dried Reishi but the health food store was out of Turkey Tail and they are on order. A 1 hour drive to go get them tho.

Fun with fungi! :)

☮️

Where's this outfit from? I'm in Canaduh and want to get into growing Lion's Mane, Reishi and Turkey Tail. The big 3 for mental and physical well-being and a cancer preventative or cure. Just in case.

I've found a good spot up here to get all 3 in bags ready to grow but never hurts to shop around.

I started micro-dosing beginning of 2021 and it's helped get rid of 40+ years of chronic depression/ptsd from a near fatal hammer attack in my early 20s and had an added bonus of breaking a bad booze habit so will be booze free 2 years the end of May. :)

I have some powdered Lion's Mane and just got some whole, dried Reishi but the health food store was out of Turkey Tail and they are on order. A 1 hour drive to go get them tho.

Fun with fungi! :)

☮️
I just ordered the bags from this company via Amazon. I dont Know much about shrooms and am just researching them now so I’m not a good source of info for sure…. I’ve heard a lot about micro-dosing and the other benefits of them.
Im not sure where they are either

This might be silly Subbie, have you ever tripped before?

I had one bad trip out of many. I never micro-dose before. I don't even know if micro-dosing is liquid or a small amount of dried mushrooms.

I had one bad trip out of many. I never micro-dose before. I don't even know if micro-dosing is liquid or a small amount of dried mushrooms.
Small amount of dried mushrooms. Between 0.1 and 0.25 grams(a tenth to a quarter gram). I have microdosed. Did wonders for my demeanor. I used a small food processor to make the mushrooms into a powder and packed it into 0.25 gram gelatin capsules.

Small amount of dried mushrooms. Between 0.1 and 0.25 grams(a tenth to a quarter gram). I have microdosed. Did wonders for my demeanor. I used a small food processor to make the mushrooms into a powder and packed it into 0.25 gram gelatin capsules.

I found even 100mg to be too much for my micro-dosing so made my caps with 50mg or 0.05g. I use a coffee grinder to powder mine up and use '00' caps so there's room for 500mg Lion's Mane and 100mg B3 but the B3 is too much so will be taking all the caps apart to add more LM and some magic 'shroom and repacking. I want the B3 at or below 50mg to prevent or reduce the flush from it. Felt like my ears were on fire ffs. lol

☮️

I found even 100mg to be too much for my micro-dosing so made my caps with 50mg or 0.05g. I use a coffee grinder to powder mine up and use '00' caps so there's room for 500mg Lion's Mane and 100mg B3 but the B3 is too much so will be taking all the caps apart to add more LM and some magic 'shroom and repacking. I want the B3 at or below 50mg to prevent or reduce the flush from it. Felt like my ears were on fire ffs. lol

☮️
Everyone has different tolerances so you and Weedhopper have good points. I weigh about 225 lbs. It could be weight dependent. My wife had never tried mushrooms and took a 250 mg capsule. She said she noticed colors were more vibrant for her but she didn’t feel uncomfortable with it. Not sure of her weight and I am not going to ask her. I have to sleep in the same bed with her and don’t want to wake up with a pillow pressed hard over my face…😳

Latest posts

Back