Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe in the Here After too.

Every time I walk into a room I look around and think . . . What am I here after?

☮️
Our Friend Shadey
1678747714984.png

He does some amazing stuff eh. Green with envy about that sweet property he just moved onto but not of all the work he has cut out for him. He claims to love doing it so he should be happy as a clam there.

He's got more talent in his pinkie than I've got in my whole body. We were co-Admins at the Cannabis Culture forums when it suddenly shut down. Great guy all around.

☮️

We are used to it. It's every day. Sometimes we can catch them before they are approved if we have something to go on.

Wel now that you mention it I guess I have tripped in that way 😂
Just letting you know that both my uncle's ben rice were solid, so I took a chance and opened one. Well since you can't see the whole bag what happens is the outside was all full of mycelium. but the middle was not. So I went ahead and separated what I could and put it into a the small tote I had and will see what happens. With that I ordered three 3lb bags of rye berry spawn bags that you can see all the mycelium growing.

Just letting you know that both my uncle's ben rice were solid, so I took a chance and opened one. Well since you can't see the whole bag what happens is the outside was all full of mycelium. but the middle was not. So I went ahead and separated what I could and put it into a the small tote I had and will see what happens. With that I ordered three 3lb bags of rye berry spawn bags that you can see all the mycelium growing.
I’ll bet it grows good. I haven’t given up on the UB but I too ordered rye berry bags but intend to inoculate some leftover into UB again just to see what happens. Thanks for the update. PM me pics when you get something exciting going on 😊 im very interested in learning this

I’ll bet it grows good. I haven’t given up on the UB but I too ordered rye berry bags but intend to inoculate some leftover into UB again just to see what happens. Thanks for the update. PM me pics when you get something exciting going on 😊 im very interested in learning this
I will but not being able to see the growth of your mycelium in the top half of your bag is a problem with me because of the time it takes to get to this point was almost six weeks now and it still would have needed another 7-10 days left.

Latest posts

Back