Marijuana or mushrooms what's your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to talk to UB about making some clear bags 😜
I wondered what would happen using uncle bens and opened it and put it in one of the bags you can order and then sealed it with a food saver? you would have to put breathing holes in the bag. It might take a risk of contamination Though.

My Favorite Fungi Dead Mans Fingers
1679000721199.png

The Dude grows his own supply
1679573661430.png

A parasitic mushroom growing out of a grasshopper. There are several species of parasitic fungi that are known to grow out of insects, including grasshoppers. One such fungus is Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, which infects and kills ants and other insects, including grasshoppers.
When an insect becomes infected with Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, the fungus grows inside the insect's body and eventually takes over its behavior. The fungus manipulates the insect's behavior, causing it to climb to a high point, where it eventually dies. After the insect dies, the fungus continues to grow and produce spores, which can then infect other insects.
As the fungus grows, it can produce long, slender stalks that protrude from the body of the insect. These stalks can contain the reproductive structures of the fungus, including spore-producing capsules that can release thousands of spores into the surrounding environment.

The Dude grows his own supply
View attachment 322887
A parasitic mushroom growing out of a grasshopper. There are several species of parasitic fungi that are known to grow out of insects, including grasshoppers. One such fungus is Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, which infects and kills ants and other insects, including grasshoppers.
When an insect becomes infected with Ophiocordyceps unilateralis, the fungus grows inside the insect's body and eventually takes over its behavior. The fungus manipulates the insect's behavior, causing it to climb to a high point, where it eventually dies. After the insect dies, the fungus continues to grow and produce spores, which can then infect other insects.
As the fungus grows, it can produce long, slender stalks that protrude from the body of the insect. These stalks can contain the reproductive structures of the fungus, including spore-producing capsules that can release thousands of spores into the surrounding environment.
Wow that amazing

I wonder if you let a grasshopper into your grow area would any mycelium latch on to it.
Not sure on that one. Never heard of such a thing. I would go with something slower moving if someone were to try spreading it around like that. I think it would contaminate the grow because of the grasshopper having to **** in it or maybe the mushrooms would use the **** to grow because of the nutrients. Not sure on that one?

Latest posts

Back