marijuana paraphernalia possession

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Grass Monster

Hey everyone, i'm 15 and i was kicked of of school for ten days starting yesterday because my backpack was searched and they found my grinder, roller, and my pipe. i guess i'm going to court but don't know when. i was wondering what my charges would be and the consequences. thanks.

This is to let you know that I am going to have to delete your account. Site rules state that you must be 18 to be a member here. Sorry.

You should comeback and ask us in 3 yrs, your suppose to be 18 to be on here.

but on the other hand your 15, i doubt a grinder or pipe will get you in too much trouble,

They will probably strip you down naked and whip you with a whiffle ball bat in front of the other students in the cafeteria. That is what should happen to a 15 year old bringing that kind of stuff into a school anyway.

You guys gotta stop talking to the kid that got deleted 3 moths ago.:D

dman1234 said:
You should comeback and ask us in 3 yrs, your suppose to be 18 to be on here.

but on the other hand your 15, i doubt a grinder or pipe will get you in too much trouble,

You'd be shocked. My nephew is 15 and in Wisconsin you get expelled and then you have to pass a drug test before you can start going to a school for "troubled youths".

It's insane what we do to people over pot. I'm not saying kids should be using drugs. That is ridiculous. The fact a 15 year old is using drugs is an indication s/he needs help, not punishment...whatever. Feel bad for the kid.

Latest posts

Back