Marijuana Passion CD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sombro

Time Waster
Reaction score
How's this for an idea?

Everybody here submits their favourite tunes to blaze to, I'll find them all and create a cd that would represent the best smoking tunes to be had. Of course as our ears are more sensitive to the subtle nuances of music this could be the greatest album ever.

I could make it available to download on whichever p2p system is most popular (bit torrent, emule, limewire etc) and you could all pick it up at your leisure.

So please submit two suggestions (down to mid tempo please, no thrash metal or banging Belgian house) giving the track title,artist and album that it could be found on and i'll dig them out. Please also suggest which p2p system you prefer.

This is something I'm doing personally and the owners of the MP site are in no way responsible for my actions.

My two are
Sunday Shining - Finley Quaye and
Unfinished Sympathy- Massive Attack

Sizzla - We got it right here
Bob Marley - Sun is shining

Pink Floyd - The Wall
Cream - White Room

Bitlord.

cream,,,showing your age ,,devilweed

Mustangman70 said:
Anything tool

Or Perfect Circle

I also like Darkness by Disturbed.... very soft song, it's great for when you have just taken your first hit of the day....

I would say "Stair way to heaven" and I know this super dumb but i know this mexican song entitle "jardinero" which means gardener but in mexico it another word for pot grower.

Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb

Steve Miller's Fly like an Eagle

Oh yeah!

I use LimeWire.

Anything Pink Floyd. I really like, "Time" & "Learning to Fly". The system that I would prefer would be LimeWire.

widespread panic..."traveling light"

Hell yeah, like on fear and loathing. Hmmmm you guys have damn good taste... how bout Crossfire by Stevie Ray

right you types, where´s your sense of online community ??

bumping this thread back up, come on all you regulars and you newbies, this could be one of the best albums ever and I promise to roadtest it first when the crop comes in.

two tunes,album, artist and preferred p2p system.

now.............GO!

it's already been done. and there is such a thing as a copyright

thanks for your input, i´ll put you down for wille nelson.

HAHAHAHA

I stick with my guns......song 11 (last song) on the first Perfect Circle CD (Mer De Noms)
That song is perfect for when you are first lighting up....
And follow it up with Metallica's 'The Thing that Should not be'

Yeah, Rush is great..... one of the best drummers around, definitely one of the most comprehensive drumming equipment setups ever.

rush - Passage to bangkok or starsailor - four to the floor

Latest posts

Back