Marijuana Passion Chat is now on

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Whats up everyone. As you can see MP was nice enough to put the chat back up for us to use. My question is:

What is the best time to chat: 6:00 pm to 6:00 am
What do you think would be the best time?
large-smiley-023.gif

... I'd at least narrow it down to a specific time zone... est, pst etc..

come on guys and gals whats the best time to chat?

let's get this thing rolling, that way we can communicate faster.

How about from 4pm to 8pm each day in each respective time zone?

4:00 pm ET USA is:
3:00 pm CT USA
2:00 pm MT USA
1:00 pm PT USA
Noon AT ALASKA USA
11:00 am HT HAWAII USA
10:00 pm England
11:00 pm Netherlands

So, If you want to chat with someone in another place and you agree on 4pm, Eastern USA time, then you'll know what time it is there.

At least from this, you can do the math and know what time it is at 4pm to 8pm your time, at another location.

WARNING: Don't try this if you're high. Hahahahahaahaha

Ok I gotta go with Stoney Buds advice...don't try to figure this out while you're high.

this has probably already been answered....but we can open the chat and leave the site right? and still be connected to the chat room?

Thanks

and yes i agree with Stoney Bud and GreenDayGirl ...way to hard to figure out when stoned ;)

Damn guys this thread is like 2 years old. :eek: :holysheep: We use to have a chat box at the top of the forum. It was removed because it was slowing down the site. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn guys this thread is like 2 years old. :eek: :holysheep: We use to have a chat box at the top of the forum. It was removed because it was slowing down the site. ;)

lol

Latest posts

Back