marijuana-seeds.nl

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
W

woodydude

I bought 10x big bud, 10x nl and 10x bubblegum from marijuana-seeds.nl around 3 months ago.
I have not germed the Big Bud, but out of 8 NL, 6 did not make it to flowering, one turned out to be male and the other female but this has now hermied on me.
Out of 6 bubblegum, 4 dies as seedlings, 1 male, 1 female. Female flowering but not the best plant I have had but has produced some very strong clones.

Just a word of warning about the NL, I would hate someone else going through what I have had to endure.
W

bummer woody im guted for you,,,, hope you get beter luck next grow ,,,but its geting common with snide germ ,hermie,males poping up more more l8ly. peace [j]

I've had hit or miss experiences with some of their seeds. The Super Silver Haze and Lemon Skunk were nice while the Lowryder 2 was terrible. The freebies for Mazar x Afghani was ok.

yeah..they Big bud isnt ALl that IMO..Big Buds but low potentcy(sp)

Their Pineapple Kush is also turning out to be a nice treat growing. The AK48 isn't too bad either.

Latest posts

Back