Marijuana side effects

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i can't seem to read well when i am high, i find that my mind wanders as the eyes think they are reading, turning the page and not remembering what i read. The pain in my joints (where bones meet) diminishes greatly after smoking, this is a wonderful side effect.

weed connect me to my god ,,,the only bad side affect is the stuff wears off ,,,,i deal with people and problems a lot better when im high ,,,,,most people just piss me off ,,,,but when im high i just laugh and go on my way ,,,,p,l,r

Yo, I just joined today and this is my first post......... So I guess everyone acts or goes thru different thing when there "ZOOTED".lol. Im usually a very calm and cool laid back guy... Smoking makes me even more laid back, I be in str8 chill mode. So I got a few this that I like to do when Im smoking: Listen to music(anything with a lotta bass is good), I like to eat(becuz my tastebuds go berserk), I especially love to tell jokez and laugh(everything so funny when ur high). Ummmm,...., I kno 1 thing that alwayz happens is, when I start to come down, I get very very drowsy so I jus go to sleep!lol.

P.S., Sex is always good.:cool:

2qwic2c said:
There was a quote from a High Times interview done by Richard Stratton were he said
"[Marijuana] doesn't debilitate me. I don't want to sit around and do nothing when I'm high. I get inspired, energized. I don't subscribe to the theory of the anti-motivational syndrome.

It definitely debilitates me when I'm smoking some good Indica. The ONLY thing I want to do is sit around and do nothing, LOL. I think it's a perfect smoke for a good movie or when you have nothing to do.

But some if I smoke a good mix of the Indy's and Sativa's then I'm more energetic and motivated to go "play." :D

However, the most frequent side effect I experience when I smoke ANY and ALL bud is...wanting more, LOL. :smoke1:

I guess the biggest side effect for me is the inability to revive post from years ago like others.

But usually I just mix things up. Like brushing my teeth with Preparation H. Or dumping a spoonful of salt in my coffee instead of sugar.

Music sounds better, and
cheesy low-budget movies suddenly become highly entertaining.

I usually become more 'aware' and less talkative unless someone is asking me a question about something. Lately, I've been really disliking sitting around in a circle and smoking weed with friends. Mostly because that's the end of the story right there. Everybody sits in a circle until their high pretty much wears out and everybody goes home. Sure it's fun once in a while, but not everytime we get together, I'd prefer to get out and do something. Being outdoors is my absolute favourite location to be when smoking... the leaves and plants seem greener. Much more enjoyable imo.

But anyways, side effects are drowsiness, lack of posture and the tendancy to get thirsty real quick to name a few.

i get real paranoid at first but after about a 1/2 hour i calm down and then i can enjoy it . my disc golf game goes to $%!t when i smoke so my buddies are always trying to get me to smoke so they at least have a chance and it works every time .

Yeah man i can be same :)
As i now know it all depends on the thc as my early stuff would have me questioning life and stuff hehehe sometimes a bit mind playing but my later stuff just a nice heavy chill stone :)
I'm long time wreck head and it can still get me wierd.
Whole range from paranioa to bliss.
I guess its normal to react strange really, if we didn't get a bit messed up it wouldn't be right lol

i hear ya mental i keep to myself alot more
these days, i have a main handful of friends i see every day
or two and most always we do lots of bong sessions
but ive been keeping to myself as i said i blaze alot
more by myself than with others. its been that way for a few years
dont get my wrong ive smoked my fair amount of sessions :)
its all about bongs hits for me thats the way to go imo.

Yoga said:
Horny. Very, very horny.

Yeah, what's up with that?

I am pretty much a normal guy sober but when smoke I am much more likely to break out with the zipties, tinfoil hat, super glue, eye patch, spray paint, twinkies, you name it, crank up some ELO and party... :rofl: :bolt: :stoned: At least in my mind. My body is a different story.. It thinks I'm nuts and that sitting on the couch not doing a damn thing is what we'll be doing.

I have this girl that used to work for me. We dated for a very short time. She still comes around every so often... And I let her, 'cause she is even worse than I am. Straight bonafied stoner freak. :D That can turn an otherwise uneventful weekend into yet another pile of bones for the old closet. All I can say is even Tarzan never had it that good! Thank you mj! Shhhhh....;)

the biggest thing for me are the squintz. but also if its cold out, i wont be able to tell or it just wont effect me as much. dry mouth, every thing is more enjoyable, loss of ballance, impaired speech.

all in all, weed is the ****.

tcbud said:
i can't seem to read well when i am high, i find that my mind wanders as the eyes think they are reading, turning the page and not remembering what i read. The pain in my joints (where bones meet) diminishes greatly after smoking, this is a wonderful side effect.
Same here about not being able to read very well. When I plan on reading before bed, I try to lay off smoking too much or else my mind will wander when I'm reading the words. I can read the words but still be thinking about something else and not even know what the story is about. A couple of times I had to re-read a page or two because my mind went somewhere else. But who knows, maybe the strain can have an effect on your reading ability? Maybe you will be more captured by the story under certain highs and pay more attention to what it is you're reading than other kinds of highs.

Latest posts

Back