Marijuana through Mail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subway10

Reaction score
I was just wondering if i could have a friend send me some bud through the mail because i just moved to a new state and can't find any good indoor bud and im getting really desperate... also i heard in the city i live in there was a huge bust over 100k p's of weed seized so now theres prob no chance of me finding any good bud... Please post back if you have had success sending weed through the mail.

And do you think he needs to put it in a jar of peanut butter or spray cologne or cayanne pepper something to kill the smell?

IMHO i would forget about sending weed through the mail. Sending seeds is one thing but weed is a whole new ball game. You moved to a new state so get out and meet some people and find some smoke. It's really not that hard man trust me.

Its harder than you think sometimes :)
Especially if you are over 30 and live in a town of 3000 lol.

You can mail it, best to vacuum seal it. small amounts will be fine. Vacuum sealer costs $100 tho.. so not really worth it for just a dub or something.

i get weed from cali all the time in the mail. he just wrapps it up good! he puts it in a brown padded envelope and writes some stuff on it like "ebay seller". or "i sold it, an ebay store". i have a 100% sucess rate for 3 years! try it!

he writes for example....

Ebay Seller
555 old kings st.
Bronx, NY 55555

because my friend is nervous of sending it with his name on the package i told him to first get the bag spray alot of cologne on it then put it in a jar of peanut butter do you think that would be good?

I usually tear the stitches out of a stuffed animal, remove some stuffing, pack it up inside him somewhere, replace the stuffing, sew it up and douse it in some stinky stuff (cologne and the likes). I don't think it'll get past a dog but it's worked lots of times.

Vacuum sealer > all that ** cologne and pnut butter.

Even a vacuum sealer ain't gonna get you past a dog/electronic sniffer unless you handle it totally sterile and/or decon. it with something serious.
The fact is they don't check that much stuff and if you're not trying to send a duffell-bag full, anything creative will probably work.

Try it if ya wish. Use your own judgement, and know your risks. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Hell for all the trouble and risks. I'd just get a pack of seeds and grow my own supply if its that dry around your neighborhood. Porbably be better than any smoke you'd get from your freind.

My biggest problem is the ghetto-**** I've been getting here while I wait for my babies to grow. One of these days, I'd just like to try some GOOD weed, LOL (I've managed to get ahold of Juicy Fruit once in my life, beyond that I've never had a named strain. I know, I'm pathetic...). I wouldn't mind working out an exchange with someone once my girls are ready next month, but that's another story.

I have mailed weed before. Three ziploc bags inside a peanut butter jar for an ounce, it worked with no problem.

Latest posts

Back