Marijuanan Grow Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alex
There are too many variables to say yet.
1st how much area do you have to grow in?
2nd how much can you spend?
3 do you have good ventilation?
I use King LED lights 1 1200w and 1 1500w. My grow space is 6 x 10.
LED reduces cost to run and not near the heat to worry about.

Alex

Hey man hope your well. You use 2 led lights for your grow room, is that correct? I’m actually thinking of doing an indoor garden as well as my outdoor. Thr place I have picked out is about the size of yours maybe a touch smaller. How many plants can you grow at one time using the two lights and the space you have? How far away do you place your lights from your plants? Thank you again!

Alex

4x4 grow tent, budget $1000. ventilation is ok ( i have one old duct fan)

Wow!
$1000 budget?
You probably want to look more towards a higher end light system.
I grow in a roughly 6 x 10 sectioned off part of a bedroom with a Curtin for a door.
I use 1 king 1200w and 1 king 1500w. I've been getting 6 bushy 3-4' girlz at a time.
Smart pots, drainage catch pans, FFOF with composted forest products, fulvic acid, probiotics and fungi.
Switching to organic nutes next purchase.
Distance to keep light away is recommended by mfgr. 18-24" above

1000$ for the light or for the grow space in general?
In my opinion, you dont need a 1000$ worth of light in a 4x4. I did it, and so far the results are about the same as my 150$ light. I do save power and benefit from lower heat with the LED over the HPS though.

You are probably going to want to add an exhaust fan to your shopping list. I think you will find "one old duct fan" to be inadequate to exhaust the air that you are going to need to exhaust.

If you're looking for an upgrade after your first setup, checkout the iL8x. Fits into your budget and is one of the best out there imo. Been running it for a while now and couldn't be happier

LED's get my vote.
I use Timber LED Grow Lights.

4 x 4? two Mars hydro SP 3000. See CoCoforcannabis review, were on sale for 359 a piece. Otherwise HLG has their 600R-spec on sale 699.

Bubba

I've been told that the 1000 watt hortiluxe bulbs were made for a 4 x 4 design, but be ready to handle the heat!

Bubba

Invest in LEDs. Low heat, low energy consumption and good cannabis. What more could you ask for ?

With $1000 budget, you could checkout Geekbeast Pro 630W. It provides the most even PPFD on the market
Cathy can I order one of these from your company directly or do we have a web site that you work for?
Thanks

Latest posts

Back