marijuanaseedsmarket.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johny Weed

Reaction score
hi there, i am new to the forum, as to growing marijuana. I ordered some seeds lately at marijuanaseedsmarket.com for me and my partner. i didn't read any on that seedbank here so i though place a little review myself for other people.

8 Days after i ordered i received the seeds, they sended it in a nifty way :) secure and discrete, you will see what i mean we you get it.

So i ordered white widow feminized, they all came out. ill keep you posted on my results

Nice to hear of another SB that does what it sayes. Hope you find a killer plant in their seeds.

You need to kill the off site live link

is this the US version of amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com? seriously has the same offer of 20 free seeds and nearly the same layout. whatever i may try it someday. 20 free seeds is a lot of free seeds.

I ordered from AMS my very first grow..... Was not happy with the beans I got at all. All their strains are "house" strains done by them. The smoke lacked potency and was not impressive in the least. Jmo

Sorry whammy but I disagree, I ordered from ams, they were slow to arrive but my We turned out very nice

Genuine said:
is this the US version of amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com? seriously has the same offer of 20 free seeds and nearly the same layout. whatever i may try it someday. 20 free seeds is a lot of free seeds.

I don't know, they got some same seeds in the same price range. But on the other hand many seedsbanks has got the 20 free seeds offer. Anyway, the 20 free seeds i received did germinate.

i would love to get 20 free seeds, but the prices on ams are pretty expensive. attitude is good enough for me.

yeah i know, well the seeds are doing great of the marijuanaseedsmarket, so paying a little extra for that doesnt harm me.

Latest posts

Back