? Mark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AceT9

This is my first grow and my only. I need to know if anything at walmart, home depot, lowes will grow white widow..i dont want to spend alot of money..i just need a light that will let it grow....I NEED HELP PLEASE

Read, Read , Read. This site is packed with information!!!!!!

Ace..not to be an arse, but I myself have provided you links in PM, I see mutt and ganja guru have done likewise here in the forum. The information is here, it's up to you. These questions have been answered several times in the forum.
"Help" yourself, and others will be willing to help you, too.

yea this is making me wonder your age .

your going to be able to get Cfl's at wallmart but those will only help with veg.
(compact flouresents) the swirily ones) but not a HPS which your going to need to enduce flowering on your WW strain. your going to have to spend anywhere from 150-500 on your grow but once you have bought the stuff its good for many crops down the road you just have to invest.

Like everyone has been saying read some canna bibles and look at every site availible about indoor growing and im sure u should be able to grow a crop.

Latest posts

Back