Marlboro Phenos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harvester

old dog with new tricks
Reaction score
ive been a marlboro smoker for 20 yrs now and latey there has been some weird **** with them like 2 packs taste totally different for some reason lately and some times they just burn down in a min or less while others take forever going out and what not. so i was thinking there must be a couple of different pheno types of the tobacco plant that marlboro is using. just some useless stuff to think about

Hmm. Not too sure my friend but I wouldn't doubt it. Gotta love the marbs though. Take care and be safe.

I smoke reds myself and I don't know about phenos, but they may have mixed up the carcinogen cocktail they soak the tobbaco in LOL. Like I said I smoke, it's bad REAL BAD of course it's not as bad as MJ though, at least that's what all the politicians and bought health experts tell me.

snuggles said:
I smoke reds myself and I don't know about phenos, but they may have mixed up the carcinogen cocktail they soak the tobbaco in LOL. Like I said I smoke, it's bad REAL BAD of course it's not as bad as MJ though, at least that's what all the politicians and bought health experts tell me.
I will never believe cigs r better than MJ. im a cig smoker but even if they prove they are better i shall reside in the world of denial

Yeah I was being facetious as you know, I don't think any doctor or medical expert would ever say that anymore. Cigarettes kill plain and simple, weed just does "bad things" LOL. What bad things we're still waiting to hear.

And you wonder why each pack tastes different. :holysheep:
Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals. At least 43 are known carcinogens (cause cancer in humans).

Benzene (petrol additive)
A colourless cyclic hydrocarbon obtained from coal and petroleum, used as a solvent in fuel and in chemical manufacture - and contained in cigarette smoke. It is a known carcinogen and is associated with leukaemia.
Formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
A colourless liquid, highly poisonous, used to preserve dead bodies - also found in cigarette smoke. Known to cause cancer, respiratory, skin and gastrointestinal problems.
Ammonia (toilet cleaner)
Used as a flavouring, frees nicotine from tobacco turning it into a gas, found in dry cleaning fluids.
Acetone (nail polish remover)
Fragrant volatile liquid ketone, used as a solvent, for example, nail polish remover - found in cigarette smoke.
Tar
Particulate matter drawn into lungs when you inhale on a lighted cigarette. Once inhaled, smoke condenses and about 70 per cent of the tar in the smoke is deposited in the smoker's lungs.
Nicotine(insecticide/addictive drug)
One of the most addictive substances known to man, a powerful and fast-acting medical and non-medical poison. This is the chemical which causes addiction.
Carbon Monoxide (CO)(car exhaust fumes)
An odourless, tasteless and poisonous gas, rapidly fatal in large amounts - it's the same gas that comes out of car exhausts and is the main gas in cigarette smoke, formed when the cigarette is lit. Others you may recognize are :
Arsenic (rat poison), Hydrogen Cyanide(gas chamber poison)

-Health Education Authority (UK)

Mutt said:
And you wonder why each pack tastes different. :holysheep:
Tobacco smoke contains over 4,000 different chemicals. At least 43 are known carcinogens (cause cancer in humans).

Benzene (petrol additive)
A colourless cyclic hydrocarbon obtained from coal and petroleum, used as a solvent in fuel and in chemical manufacture - and contained in cigarette smoke. It is a known carcinogen and is associated with leukaemia.
Formaldehyde (embalming fluid)
A colourless liquid, highly poisonous, used to preserve dead bodies - also found in cigarette smoke. Known to cause cancer, respiratory, skin and gastrointestinal problems.
Ammonia(toilet cleaner)
Used as a flavouring, frees nicotine from tobacco turning it into a gas, found in dry cleaning fluids.
Acetone (nail polish remover)
Fragrant volatile liquid ketone, used as a solvent, for example, nail polish remover - found in cigarette smoke.
Tar
Particulate matter drawn into lungs when you inhale on a lighted cigarette. Once inhaled, smoke condenses and about 70 per cent of the tar in the smoke is deposited in the smoker's lungs.
Nicotine(insecticide/addictive drug)
One of the most addictive substances known to man, a powerful and fast-acting medical and non-medical poison. This is the chemical which causes addiction.
Carbon Monoxide (CO)(car exhaust fumes)
An odourless, tasteless and poisonous gas, rapidly fatal in large amounts - it's the same gas that comes out of car exhausts and is the main gas in cigarette smoke, formed when the cigarette is lit. Others you may recognize are :
Arsenic (rat poison), Hydrogen Cyanide(gas chamber poison)

-Health Education Authority (UK)

And from what I understand MJ has over 600 different compounds most of them helpful...ironic LOL. Yeah when they had to release that list of what they put in cigs I was afraid to even look, cause I knew it wasn't going to make me quit.

Although it does look like you could do a lot around the house with what's in cigs, throw a couple in the toilet to clean it, do your nails, kill vermin, tar your roof, fill up your gas tank, come home CO yourself to death, and then embalm yourself. So technically I can see why cigs are legal and bud is not it's so obvious that cigs contain many useful chemicals.

Wow where can I get some of those nutes. Is that for real?

Nevermind I just looked at the references, that's crazy. But i guess they found a solution to the nuclear waste problem LOL.

thanks all for replying to this silly thread oh so you know i never really thought that there were diff. phenos just trying to clever and funny. perhaps sopme of you know this but there are deff. people here that just dont get me at all.and they see me in a way that im not because of their own perceptions i feel that is unfortunate. thanks for letting me explain./ vent

harvester said:
perhaps some of you know this but there are deff. people here that just dont get me at all.and they see me in a way that im not because of their own perceptions i feel that is unfortunate. thanks for letting me explain./ vent

Harvester- I'd quit complaining and just smoke some weed and mellow out. And in the grand scheme of things, who cares what a bunch of online people think about you? We aren't that important, truely. If someone has issues with you it's their own problem and not yours. ;)

Now kick back, smoke some weed or a few Marolboros and enjoy. :D

I'm with you, and we turned into something educational for us kids. No problems here, you have to have some fun when you talk about stuff that kills you

i guess mabey i should learn to not take myself or others or anything so seriously soFORGETit moving on

but then again if my crime is caring too much i can live with that too. i love mj i hate marlboro and the grip they have over me and thanks to mutt i now know why ive allways been mysteriously attrected to nail polish remover and toilite bowl cleaners and morgues

to see the way Mutt has it laid out ^ there , almost makes me wanna quit this bad 30 year habit...( wow, all that stuff??? )...

Latest posts

Back