Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mars Hydro

Reaction score
Hello, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor.

From now on, I will dedicate myself to help every people here who has any questions about our LED, and try my best to help you to solve all the problems in your growing as much as I can. So if you have any questions, please just feel free to post here. I will give you a reply very soon.

If you are interested in Mars Hydro LED and tents, you can go to our global official website. We specially set a discount code for you, and the discount code is marijuanapassion.

Mars Hydro Global site: www.mars-hydro.com

Our company's ultimate goal is to help everyone growing great, also growing happy. We appreciated all of you to give us advice as well so that we can improve in the future. If I am not here during your date time, please also send email to me freely at:420love@mars-hydro.com so I can get back to you very soon. :cool:

Really looking forward to getting excellent feedback from you guys.

Happy growing always. :p:D:p

Hello... Question: A member here has a Mars Hydro 1000 that when the timer shuts it off for the dark cycle of
12/12, it keeps a weird glow going that will most likely cause hermie issues... when he unplugs it manually, it's not
an issue... just trying to help a member out... peace

Hello... Question: A member here has a Mars Hydro 1000 that when the timer shuts it off for the dark cycle of
12/12, it keeps a weird glow going that will most likely cause hermie issues... when he unplugs it manually, it's not
an issue... just trying to help a member out... peace
Hi Carty,

Please do not worry, the light passed all safety certifications, it is safe to use. it will not affect the lifespan of the light.

Due to your Live Wire is not completely closed, the light will stay constantly on in a very dim state. According to the feedback from the technical department, below are 2 suggestions from the technical department:

1) If you are convenient, could you please do us a favor to put the driver outside the tent? This is equivalent to disconnecting the earth wire. (Let the drivers away from the light board)

2) Or could you please try to exchange the location of the socket's Live Wire and Naught Wire according to the video?
Here is a video about how to fix the power board. please check it. (

Hope the above information will help you. If the light still doesn't work well, hope you can take a small video of the light when it is ON and OFF to show the problem and go back to our warranty service: [email protected], then we can ask the technical department to check again.

Damn. I just went and checked my hydro tent and 3 of the 4 ts1000s had the a same exact issue. It was tough, but I got all of the controllers and drivers moved outside of the tent and it resolved the problem.

One question
If your company is aware that there is a problem why are they not under warranty
and why are you still producing the lights?
Kinda foolish to ask non skill personal try and fix a light they paid hard earned cash for.

Hello, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor.

From now on, I will dedicate myself to help every people here who has any questions about our LED, and try my best to help you to solve all the problems in your growing as much as I can. So if you have any questions, please just feel free to post here. I will give you a reply very soon.

If you are interested in Mars Hydro LED and tents, you can go to our global official website. We specially set a discount code for you, and the discount code is marijuanapassion.

Mars Hydro Global site: www.mars-hydro.com

Our company's ultimate goal is to help everyone growing great, also growing happy. We appreciated all of you to give us advice as well so that we can improve in the future. If I am not here during your date time, please also send email to me freely at:420love@mars-hydro.com so I can get back to you very soon. :cool:

Really looking forward to getting excellent feedback from you guys.

Happy growing always. :p:D:p
Purchased one of your mars2000 lights today. I have a spider farmer 2000 and have been very pleased with it. Figured I would try yours and do some comparing. Was kinda sad tho that there was no current discount code for my purchase. I’m sure I will brag about the new light on MP but give them a code to get a little discount if they want to order one like me

What model would you recommend for a 4x4 tent? How many watts does that model have?

Purchased one of your mars2000 lights today. I have a spider farmer 2000 and have been very pleased with it. Figured I would try yours and do some comparing. Was kinda sad tho that there was no current discount code for my purchase. I’m sure I will brag about the new light on MP but give them a code to get a little discount if they want to order one like me
That code still worked when I plugged it in but never ordered yesterday It was only 3% off.
I guess due to a sale the code was void maybe. Sneaky sneaky.......

Not sure but this one has a 52 dollar discount code at check out Free 3 day shipping
Not sure if is what you were looking for but its the long one 2 x 4 tent might fit perfect
Mars Hydro TSL 2000W Led Grow Light Full Spectrum for Indoor Plants All Stage IR 799632839187 | eBay

So for 207.99 says 300 watt light

To late now. I got excited yesterday and pushed the button 260.00 including shipping. Now looking forward to its arrival. I didn’t trust the ones on eBay for some reason even tho they were a bit cheaper

To late now. I got excited yesterday and pushed the button 260.00 including shipping. Now looking forward to its arrival. I didn’t trust the ones on eBay for some reason even tho they were a bit cheaper
Which one Model did you order I know 2000 but which one

If it's cheap, you should not have more expectations for it. "buy cheap, buy twice."
What I suggest if you are a Beginner Should Start with Mars Hydro 600W. Because I also started with 600W, it helped me a lot. You can see my ladies picture now.

Attachments

• GrowTentWebErikBiksa-800x500.jpg
    GrowTentWebErikBiksa-800x500.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 0
One of the coolest features on my TSW-2000 light by Mars Hydro is the super long cords "Included" with the setup which allows you to either install the ballasts atop the light, or, if heat is an issue for you.. the long cords allows you to remove the ballasts and keep them outside the tent ..

The "Dimmer" switch has gotta be favorite option for me though. My last light by SF you had to remove a plug, after removing the ballast to access it from the bottom.. talk about a hassle.

I've had mine thru a few grows already and see me using this for years to come. It just does it all...
Flower Tent.jpg

Pretty sure I can't count.. As of midnight these ladies vary from day 50 to day 47.. so 49 it is... lol

Lets go to Mars dude.....
1 Mars Dude.jpg

2c Day 49.jpg

Black Cream twins just keep getting more colorful, the shorter hidden pheno smells wonderful..
2d Buds buds buds.jpg
3 Black Cream 49.jpg
4 Black Cream 49.jpg

Marathon OG is quickly becoming a favorite strain.. finishes faster then most and frostier then heck.
9 MOG 49 (2).jpg
6 Marathon OG Day 49 (2).jpg
7 MOG 49 (2).jpg

Sour Cream x Blackstrap by JP

10 SC x ** #2 49 days (2).jpg
12 SC A 49 (2).jpg
11 SC colors galore (2).jpg

Hard to capture the true beauty of this strain with my camera phone, the colors are way more vibrant.

I just gave them a light flushing, a few were showing burnt tips while others wanted more food.. by looks of things these will run around 65-70 days.. now time to carb load and take them to flavor town..

Latest posts

Back