Martha Stewart Eats Marijuana Edibles, Says ‘They’re Fine’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From The Fresh Toast
Martha Stewart Eats Marijuana Edibles, Says ‘They’re Fine’
homies.gif

Brands have also approached her for recipes!

By: Brendan Bures
  • Dec 13, 2018
Martha Stewart discussed her friendship with Snoop Dogg during an appearance on the Wendy Williams Show and wouldn’t you know, the topic of marijuana was brought up. Stewart was describing a story to Snoop’s Los Angeles compound when host Wendy Williams couldn’t resist asking if Stewart puffs or passes.

Whether that means Stewart breathes to absorb the secondhand marijuana smoke, or is desperate for oxygen amidst the milky cannabis clouds remains up for debate. Sadly Williams did not follow up for clarification.

Instead Williams reminded Stewart that edibles weren’t “smoky.” What about those? Did Stewart try one of those while in Snoop’s good company?

No, Stewart replied, she didn’t try edibles that weekend. However, she did admit to trying them before.

“I’ve tried,” she told Williams, adding, “What’s an edible? It’s like a little gummy bear or something. They’re fine.”

There ya go. Edibles are “fine,” according to Martha Stewart.

This isn’t Stewart’s first association with edibles either. She has after all shown us how to make pot brownies. And Stewart has flirted with entering the cannabis industry on a larger scale, as she’s said that companies have approached her to produced edibles and ointments as a new brand line.

“As it becomes recreationally approved, I think I probably would be more interested in it,” Stewart told The Hollywood Reporter in June. “I’ve been asked to design recipes and even ointments.”

https://thefreshtoast.com/culture/martha-stewart-eats-marijuana-edibles-says-theyre-fine/

Thats quite an endorsement. I ate a bud fresh cut off the plant last year. Cant say i'd recommend that. Dry at first then sticky as hell and kinda piney. Then my whips vent all num. :confused:

Latest posts

Back