Mary Jane Girls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MJAddington

Stoner Artist
Reaction score
Hi guys!

New to this forum :)

I wanted to share this new ongoing painting project I started called "Mary Jane Girls" They're five sexy weed-loving pinup ladies that each have their own personality and stories. I've completed all five of the original girls now I'm working on bringing them all together. I thought it would be fun to create pinups with personality and combine one of my favorite pastimes. Let me know what you think!

Their names are from left to right:

Mary Jane Floyd
Mary Jane Addington
Mary Jane Wooderson
Mary Jane Quint
Mary Jane Hyde

IMG_1405ss.jpg

IMG_1388ss.jpg

IMG_1462ss.jpg

IMG_1599ss.jpg

IMG_0033s.jpg

COOL....very nice:aok: :welcome: to MarijuanaPassion, MJpaddington:ciao:, it's good to have you here, sharing your art. Hope All is Well With You And yours. :yay: They're like Betty Boop Meets Ganja, awesome. So do you free draw them or do you have models? Talk with ya's laters. You should link these onto Painterdude's art thread, way cool.

:peace:& :bong2:rips,

7greeneyes:)

Yual gots talent fur sure! Very well done I be likin the 3rd and 4th ones just cause they be gettin me warm in my inner fires lol Yual do have true talent welcome to this here place we are lucky to have ya.

BWD

Those are really sick! I think you got some really sick talent!

Thanks for all the replies so far! :icon_smile:

BackWoodsDrifter said:
How large are these here prints?

BWD

All 5 are 16 X 20. The one I'm working on now is 24 X 36.

Well heck I was goin pm ya and ask whats on everyones minds and just comes out and says it! Yual doing this to eventualy sell them and ifin so what kind store yual be sellin to cause I be fan and would buy one ur two maybe even collection ifin prices were right. Do yual plan to mass produce and gettin into like them there walmart stores cause i would seriously buy yur work pilgrem well done yual have some mighty fine skills and talent there little missy ;)

BWD

Very nice MJAddington. I like the 2nd picture the best, but all of them are well done.

:yeahthat: 2 & 3 for me as well. 4 would be thrown out, you realize how expensive that couch is?? ;) :D

#3 for sure. Ide buy that as a gift for my GF. If you ever want to part with them.......:cool2:

multifarious said:
Redheads always do it for me
even more so when there 4:20 friendly

Multi, you can have my red headed wife and her freaky temper! PM me! ;)

MJ, just beautiful works of art, incorporating two of my favorite subjects!

AG

I like them all:hubba:

Whatch them redheads you'll cross land a sea to have them shake your tree. Ah multi:p

You need to sign them before someone else tries to claim them

Thanks for all the feedback. :) I'll be releasing my newest painting soon.

ozzydiodude said:
I like them all:hubba:

Whatch them redheads you'll cross land a sea to have them shake your tree. Ah multi:p

You need to sign them before someone else tries to claim them

They're signed on the bottom left corner. :)

I like the sexy one on the couch.Ijust want to sit with her and smoke a doobie thats all. really

Latest posts

Back