Mary Jane notes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyrr435

Reaction score
1. Using one fertilizer and manipulating ph to lock and unlock phosphorus
2. Using a foliar spray silica and molasses to provide silica, iron, calcium, sugars and potassium while soil is locked in veg or grow.
3. Use of a nebulizer to pump air and co2 into the soil to increase oxygen while soil is saturated with water.
4. Manipulate growth with co2, raise PPFD, DLI and temp to accommodate increases. Use a 5 gallon jug fitted with plumbing to bomb grow room with co2.
Add one quart water, add zipp lock bag worth of a 50/50 mix of vitamin c and sodium bicarbonate to the water, capping and shaking until reaction floods grow room with co2.
Create a feed mix for water and soil, both in picture below. P.s have fun and sample as you go!View attachment 320153View attachment 320154View attachment 320155View attachment 320156

View attachment 320157

That first plant looks to have N toxicity, the second could be PH lockout.
I would stop what you're doing and simplify your nutes.
I like to recommend Floranova vegg, it's all that's needed in vegg and is a simple one part nutrient.

Don’t need chemicals added to my grow, multiple things going on that I’m doing that have worked for 40 years, thanks though.

That first plant looks to have N toxicity, the second could be PH lockout.
I would stop what you're doing and simplify your nutes.
I like to recommend Floranova vegg, it's all that's needed in vegg and is a simple one part nutrient.
All the same compost, 6.7 ph through and through.

My only low nutes where zinc and iron on hells og and burnt leaves was from a mite treatment done 1 week ago, the dark plant that looks n locked is garlic budder f1 x f1 which is my male and lock is intent to kill during bloom, one cut I did has light burn because I forced it and killed one leaving a very strong cut which has good genes, again it’s for seed cross out to get better genes later. The big girl is in week one of bloom and 60 days old from seed.

I run 4 to 8 lights in a 3 x 3 to adjust my kelvins as well my PPFD and DLI. Big lights have an infinite potentiometer to adjust from co2 runs of 1000 to normal PPFD of 700 when not. 660 nm lights run full to control inter node distance and to signal intent to flower, uv, silica and lemon control any fungus. I hope this helps….

the big girl at 60 days , what is the strain?

yer killin’ it!…..fire!

0430996E-4D06-4305-9419-260F083245F4.jpeg

Joh where did the pics go?
I pulled them over I don’t mention people saying I should buy this or that fertilizer to make it easy. My pot is super healthy, 40 years of knowledge in my grow I don’t take it lightly getting dissed. My nutes are twisted for each plant because of what I see, sex, vigor, resilience, roots, tops, smell, taste, reaction to environmental heat, nutes, co2, oxygen. My dirt is rocks and compost with a 6.7 ph. I take it up or down then add mag, zinc, iron, acid, lye etc.

I pulled them over I don’t mention people saying I should buy this or that fertilizer to make it easy. My pot is super healthy, 40 years of knowledge in my grow I don’t take it lightly getting dissed. My nutes are twisted for each plant because of what I see, sex, vigor, resilience, roots, tops, smell, taste, reaction to environmental heat, nutes, co2, oxygen. My dirt is rocks and compost with a 6.7 ph. I take it up or down then add mag, zinc, iron, acid, lye etc.

Sorry if you thought I was "dissing" your grow
I didn't understand what you were posting and thought they looked sick

Sorry if you thought I was "dissing" your grow
I didn't understand what you were posting and thought they looked sick

you were correct in your observation….everyone of those plants have problems and i dont know where to begin other than tear the entire grow down and start over

observing grow problems and offering solutions to fix the problems is NOT dissing a grow , it is offering constructive criticism

good morning johnnyr. the folks here are not “dissing” your plants. They just noticed like I did from the pics you posted that your plants were suffering and posted replies just to give you some ideas to help turn things around for them. Even with 40 years of experience we can all still pick up tips from others. I have been on your end too as we all have posted what we thought was a beautiful plant only to have someone notice something wrong. With it. I remember it happening once when I posted my beautiful plants so proud of them. I waited around to see if everyone loved them like I did, (hoping to get a like or two to see if I was going in the right direction) so said beautiful grow but there was one comment that said “what are those white spots?” The poster suggested I look for thrips on my plants. I couldn’t see any bug action until another poster told me to pick up my loop and look again. Well sure enough, I found them. Although this was not my best day not only did everyone not share in my joy but now I had to deal with this thrip thing. Long story short, the folks here helped me save my grow before it got totally out of hand. I learned not only to look for signs of thrips on my plants, but the ones that get posted here too maybe asking about something totally different. I would definitely ask the dreaded question that I never want to hear again “what are those white spots?” not meaning to piss on their parade but to give them advice to maybe save their grow as the members here helped me.
no need to remove your pic posts. We all have posted problem plants here and there are a lot of experienced growers here with knowledge that can be included in our toolboxes (even a 40 year old box)
I hope you stick around because I’m a fairly new grower and will listen to an experienced grower like yourself when it comes to my plants. I may not take everyone’s advice but having all the ideas out there helps me make better decisions.

Latest posts

Back