mary jane truffles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddypotseed

Reaction score
to make these chocolate treats that will play with your head the recipe follows:

1/4 oz of buds
12 oz of heavy cream
1 bag (12 oz) choc chips( the better the chocolate the better the truffle)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp butter
powdered choc, sugar or bud

First start by heating heavy cream with ground up bud over med heat till hot just at the point of a boil take off heat add vanilla and pour into bowl with chips which are in a bowl you'll want to pour through fine mesh strainer stir till smooth whisk in butter. place into fridge till firm. about 2+ hours take out of fridge and with spoon scoop out little balls of choc. mixture and form into balls by rolling with hands( food services or medical latex gloves are handy for keeping the mess to a min) place balls of truffles back into fridge till firm . when firm take out and dust liberaly( so they'll not stick as easy and make a mess) with powdered cocoa or sugar or even powdered bud keep in fridge till ready for enjoyment appx. yields 50 truffles
dosage: how F***ed do you want to get ? really 2 or 3 will give you a nice ride

DAMN....mmmmmmmmmm.....DAMN....mmmmmmmm....fek what else can i say....MMMM....CHOCOLATE :p

thanks for sharing toddypotseed :D

toddypotseed said:
1/4 oz of buds
2 tbsp butter

How about if I use 1/4 oz worth of premade hash oil or some budder?

I'm no baker. Would this mess up the recipe?

to that info request see dosage( that sound like a true mind f***) and it will not affect results so GO FOR IT OH YEAH

Latest posts

Back