Mason jars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for replying broman but guy got caught at testing place using it it works but when he used it a flake of tobacco that was in his coat when he pulled it out fell in cup they seen it and searched him busted..now they walk us out to cab no tme to nuke it anymore

Not my choice trust me it sucks after 36 years at job they went to random testing I get 6weeks vacation I take it all at once so I can medicate for ten days then clean out again..if anyone knows how to beat test HELP ..consumer for 42 years before this only couple years left to semi retiring[/QUOTE

My sincere apologies, I was going for humour there but your situation TRULY sucks. I had no idea!
and I'm looking forward to your retirement!!
I'm self employed.... this never occured to me...WHAT A DRAG!
I apologize for that crass crack about saving pot in jars for years.

If you crotch it it takes about 45 mins to reach body temp, no need to nuke. I just say I'll have to wait, maybe drink some water, but if it's random then they can randomly wait another hour till I'm ready to drop a sample. I'm a nurse and I keep a bottle in my bag ALWAYS.

Thanks sopappy it would of never lasted me that long either used to smoke everyday don't like drinking so that isn't an option that's why I got on here so I can see all pics you all post and learn alot about growing so when I retire.thinking of moving to mmj state like Arizona in couple years and then b able to do it eveyday again...Trust me I sooooo miss it thanks for accepting me to mp.

Thanks sopappy it would of never lasted me that long either used to smoke everyday don't like drinking so that isn't an option that's why I got on here so I can see all pics you all post and learn alot about growing so when I retire.thinking of moving to mmj state like Arizona in couple years and then b able to do it eveyday again...Trust me I sooooo miss it thanks for accepting me to mp.

Frankly, THIS really pisses me off. I'd much rather this fellow has a smoke to cope rather than a drink! The law is an ***.
Hang in there, Mossy, this place is great for learning how to grow. I've added you to my contacts. THIS will be a great place to retire :)

If you crotch it it takes about 45 mins to reach body temp, no need to nuke. I just say I'll have to wait, maybe drink some water, but if it's random then they can randomly wait another hour till I'm ready to drop a sample. I'm a nurse and I keep a bottle in my bag ALWAYS.

frikken wild, I had no idea.... "they can randomly wait another hour" hahahahaha I love it! and us old guys can pull that off too har har har
I'm self-employed, so this stuff is totally new to me
thanks for sharing, Kraven, I'll pass this tip on to my boys, good one!

oh, the bottle you keep in your bag... how long is it good for and when do you take the sample? Are you okay after 30 days in the hole? (or do you swipe some from goody two shoes patients?)

Thanks kraven maybe I'll get a bottle stuff it and see how warm it gets I don't sleep well anymore used to take a couple hits hour before bed slept like a baby now on my 2am to 2pm shift I only get about 4 hours sleep a night sucks

Wow.. How could they conclude
that some tobacco in the sample warranted a search of this guy's person? I used to smoke and you can end up with tobacco on you easily. Esp Well hang in there. Mary will wait for you. I haven't smoked cigs or choke in a year and a half as of today the 16th.

Good to hear you stopped smoking Bro. Thats a very good thing.

Third times a chharm.. Thanks though. Now im a fatso. Lol

Latest posts

Back