Massachusetts MMJ patient

• Thread starter Tropical_Sativa_Lover-mmj
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Tropical_Sativa_Lover-mmj

Hello like minded folks and pathetic DEA. It's my first post here, hurrying cause need to re-medicate. Not legally growing currently due to problem with lame landlord. Here's my latest meds, I didn't grow this so would appreciate any honest opinions or criticisms of it! Oh, its Headband grown in Massachusetts. Thinking organic, is there a way to tell? (cause, not dense but potent: 27.9g in a quart moonshine jar..lol, nice clean grain alcohol..half shine half fruit juice, diff flavors. was watermelon, split it with a friend and had a nice clean unexpected buzz that matched or exceeded the refined buzz of maybe patron or hennessy. Let me know what you guys and girls honestly think about this mmj. Organic? estimated potency(had to guess, 21% thc)? Anything good or bad that you notice? 707 headband or sour x og headband (818 LA version?)? Massachusetts grown Headband:

View attachment HB.jpg

View attachment HB 2.jpg

Looks nice and frosty, if it gets you blasted that is all that matters right.

Thanks MR1, yup it's working great(in my top 5 strains now)just curious if this new caregivers stuffs organic after learning there are about 65 terpins(most not yet researched for effects) and growing organic is the only way apparently to get a strains' full terpin profile..woah haven't medicated since i signed up. Need a big dab made from the other half oz. Oh and less coughing in the morning would be nice lol, even well flushed hydro chemical must have some residuals left. Getting another Volcano Digit and quitting bho to vaporize herb. Well worth the money, literally pays for itself. no i dont work for storz & bickel lol, thankfully. had to contact the us store in cali and the owner was extremely rude and ended up blowing me off cause i was trying to order replacement screens and other cheap replacement stuff that wasn't worth his time. but hey they're made in germany. this will be my 4th one and 3rd digit, sold two trying to quit not realizing i was self medicating and needed it. 1st was the original back in 2005 and the power switch broke but was held on with tape, had a digital and at the time wouldve had to send the other directly to germany for repairs all my expense and someone talked me down to 100 bucks for it. Solid Valve sets just need to be cleaned and work way better, the orange ones are disposable and just a gimmick. Something like 15 dollars per bag, i changed the bag twice a week. they're just german oven bags, originally was no secret and came in german labeled oven bag boxes but they repackage em now to look special. you can use any oven bags, large or turkey. volcano brand are crackly sounding and loud filling up, specially with others sleeping, but they can go longer before being changed(dont stick as bad, stiffer plastic). damn, thats mania for ya time for blast off and be back to normal on exhale

Welcome to MP.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely no way to tell if something is grown organic by looks. However, I can say that I grow both organic and hydro. After a good cure, it is impossible to tell the difference between the organic and the hydro grown.

You soaked your bud in grain alcohol and fruit juice? Were you making a beverage? I don't understand....

You might want to look into an Extreme Q vaporizer. It has all the features of the Volcano, but if way way cheaper.

oh yeah anyone interested in investing in a volcano, the digit is well worth the extra 100 or so cause it stays at exactly the temp to the F or C the entire fill. the original you use a guide and #'s to est. the temp then it fluctuates plus or minus 7 degrees fahrenheit

Welcome to Mp... hit this :48:

The digital volcano still has a swing in temp.... it is not constant... its just not as wide of a range as the original... read the manual...

the digi also only has a 1 year warranty and the original is 3 year warranty... Id spend the extra $100 on a dab rig... :vap-leafy_wave:

best desktop vape for the money right now is the Vapir Rise: http://purpleraccoonvapors.com/ it blows bags, has single whip, 4 way hookah style whip and water attachments for the whip even...

lol, do you have your hydro tested for chemical and metallic residue? no a moonshine mix came in the Mason jar, totally off topic. we are mostly all high right? I turn everything into finely purged wax heat/vac at the moment, have to go out of state for Everclear 190 to winterize to absolute shatter. this process removes about 95% of the original thc, only 25% original cbd, other terpins dont know. so i can get high thc to cbd from a pure indica. being my only method currently i can actually notice the difference between ratios have a low cbd but high thc tolerance i guess,

Wait your saying winterizing removes THC? and only leaves CBD?? that is def not right...

winterizing from everything ive read is to dewaxing BHO... It will up the THC percentage bc your removing plant wax from your BHO and only leaving all the THC CBD Terps & essential oils...

Latest posts

Back