Master Kush Hydro set-up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Hefe

Reaction score
This is my masterkush grow project. I got over using soil when I reliezed how inferior to hydro it is in over all budding time and yeild. Here are all the seedlings a few days into germanation. They are in 1 inch rockwool under 4 natural daylight 40wtt bulbs (bought at home depot) The roots started popping out of the rockwool so the leaders were put into net pots w/ hydroton.

web2.jpg

Nice strain.....hear nothing but good things about it...never had it personally, but one of those gonna try in the future strains ;)

Looking forward to watching this unfold :)

Decided today hand watering was becomming too much work, so I rigged this drip system from two 30 gallon containers. It will also be good for the Top 40 clone I'm expecting my friend to hook up in the next couple of days.The young ladies are enjoying 18 hours of warm and cool fluro lighting now too. I'm debating when to start adding nutes, I probably will start in the next couple of days. I have GH 3part but would really love to get my hands on some Advanced Nutes, so pissed I can't find stores that carry it. Guess I'll just smoke a bowl and get over it.

2-17-06amcr.jpg

My advice is if you are going hydro then start nuting right away.

The plant has limited energy in that seed. I have heard in some circles give 'er no food for two weeks. I have no idea where that came from but it is a recipe for plant death in hydro (maybe some soil wisdom but I do not do soil).

Consider this, you are planting them in medium with the equivalent nutritive value of Mars. :D

I always start my seedlings with seedling nutes. I use a weak mixture of formulex, superthrive and because I am handwatering initially some h202 (l use conc but I use 1 DROP per gallon). PPm of around 200.

I do not want to sound dogmatic, but I really felt I got led astray once. I want to post a pic of what I ended up with! (I can also see my photo skillz have improved a little haha).

Yellow gold nitro deficiency!

coming back.jpg

You know that you can order some advanced nutes online. I use to use GH flora series but once I switched to advanced I will never switch back. I love advanced nutes

i agree with massproducer...the hubby and i use advanced nutes too ;)

New pic of the girls growing along. Also the clone of Top 44 I got on the left.

clonestandstallw.jpg

First generation was detroyed I went on vacation for my birthday and my roomate screwed up on the nute mix so I've saved what I could and this is where I have gotten so far on it.

growuse4.jpg

This is another veiw of the soon to be mother plants in the hrydo/rockwool/hydroton netpot mix. These are all clones from the first gen that where destroyed.

growuse2.JPG

i am also growing master kush she is five weeks into flowering. she has a very strong smell and full of ice i well load a pic here soon

Whats up. Sorry about the troubles with your babies but they are looking great now. keep it up man wanna see some fat frosty buds. :aok:

I found this pic of one of the stronger clones later on today i will uplaod the new pics I have which show much more growth

grow use.JPG

Hey dude...

The leaves are looking really nice! Sorry to hear about the initial problems. One thing about hydro is that things can go wrong in a hurry. The nice thing is that you can adjust it pretty rapidly as well.

They have gotten to the point to where they are ready to handle some serious cloning to fill my flowering room. Still keeping them on GH 3 part and adding H2O2, Epsom Salt, and Sweet*. PH and tds are great just waiting for the babies to take off!

fgrowuse.jpg

Let the cloning begin. :aok: How many clones you plan on taking El Hefe? Keep up the great work man. ;)

I will be making lots of clones and will have pics once i figure this damn thing out !

uploading pictures i mean not cloning funny how thats the easier of the two.

Latest posts

Back