Master kush losing the battle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mountain209man

Big nug hunter
Reaction score
I had a mite problem on two of my six plants in my "secondary" garden. God Bud and the Master Kush where treated twice and mites where gone...and then they resurfaced only on the master kush and has yet to respond to many types of treatment. The last hope i have for this now badly infected plant is some Sierra Natural Science 217 which i have yet to buy. She is in her first week of flower. I am contemplating killing her to protect my God Bud from being re-infected. My God Bud has been in flower for 2 1/2 weeks and looks great i dont want to spray her anymore. fingers crossed

Mountain209man said:
I had a mite problem on two of my six plants in my "secondary" garden. God Bud and the Master Kush where treated twice and mites where gone...and then they resurfaced only on the master kush and has yet to respond to many types of treatment. The last hope i have for this now badly infected plant is some Sierra Natural Science 217 which i have yet to buy. She is in her first week of flower. I am contemplating killing her to protect my God Bud from being re-infected. My God Bud has been in flower for 2 1/2 weeks and looks great i dont want to spray her anymore. fingers crossed

In only week 1 flower you can still use Floramite or Forbid. But now is the time if your gonna. Wont see another mite:eek:

thanks chef i will c if the floramite is less expensive than the sns217 whenever i can get to the shop. i would hate to kill a 5ft plant over spider mites:(

A 1oz bottle will last a very long time. Buy small. In Cali they dont sell it. Well, not supposed to anyhow :) Its the shiz nit. End all for mite probs.

I prefer Forbid a bit over Floramite. At this point, cost should probably be the least of your concerns. You need something that is going to eradicate the mites and you need it right away. I will use both up to 2 or 3 weeks into flowering. If you do not get them eradicated, your 5' plant may not make it to harvest.

Need to snag them off ebay, go for the Forbid, should be ~$20 or less.

Wet

nouvellechef said:
A 1oz bottle will last a very long time. Buy small. In Cali they dont sell it. Well, not supposed to anyhow :) Its the shiz nit. End all for mite probs.

They can't sell it in large quantities Cali. You can get 1 oz. size from the hydro shops. Like 20 bucks. works wonders.

thanks everybody! not having a car is kinda making this a female dog. hopefully i can get off the mountain this week

I live in a very very small mountain community and very seldom venture out of the mountains. I get virtually all my growing supplies online and just have them delivered. You might want to check out E-Bay for Forbid, Floramite, or Avid--shipping is probably free and it is probably cheaper than the hydro store.

The Hemp Goddess said:
I live in a very very small mountain community and very seldom venture out of the mountains. I get virtually all my growing supplies online and just have them delivered. You might want to check out E-Bay for Forbid, Floramite, or Avid--shipping is probably free and it is probably cheaper than the hydro store.

I wish Hammy was my delivery driver..:D :aok:

I was fortunate enough to have a real cool UPS driver for quite a while--he retired a year ago, but he still drops in periodically. I am sure that HL is cooler though.....

It's really fun to imagine what, who you all are... Haha. I mean from all thats stated on here, we gather and guess in our own imaginations. I mean, I picture HICK, HG, and Hamster, in my head. If we really met, I'm sure i'd say ***? Really? Sorry, just a rant. Really lit, and thought to share. haha. Happy growing all. Gonna hit a few more rips, then lights out in perfect timing... :)

picked up the sns217 today for 15 bucks at the local grow supply. dude said people r not using forbid/floramite "responsibly" so he can not sell it. didnt ask alot of questions but got wat i was originally looking for in the Sierra Natural Science 217 which is made locally in Salinas, Ca. I will give a product report as soon as 3 days

In reality, he probably wasn't licensed to sell those products. I wish you luck, however, I seriously have my doubts, especially if you have a bad infestation.....The only products I have had totally eradicate mites is forbid, Floramite, and Avid......

You need to treat all your plants to have a chance at killing them all or your just get them back.

Tell your sales guy to give you what you want. Don't need a lecture on who's using it and how. Geesh..... Order the forbid or Floramite on eBay. Spray all your veg plants last day of veg and flip to flower. This must be done ritually. No excuses. If you rotate diff plants into flower, have a space to spray them separate. Don't ever wear outside clothes or shoes in the grow. Walk in buck naked or have a suit to put on each time. Preferably the suit. The 1st choice, the sharp serrated fan leaves will cut the goods!

Growdude said:
You need to treat all your plants to have a chance at killing them all or your just get them back.
This is the only plant who is showing signs of the problem. i dont think i need to spray the whole garden(which is too expensive with this product and my garden size)
And THG I too have not much faith but this is a newer product which is held in high regard within a close circle of friends and the neem was kinda keeping it at bay for a while...so i have my fingers crossed. if she dont make it to harvest i will chop her up for hash.
Chef this is an outdoor grow in which the GodBud(which i dont want to spray) started flowering early for seemingly no reason. the still problematic master kush is 3 weeks behind the early godbud.

Mountain209man said:
This is the only plant who is showing signs of the problem. i dont think i need to spray the whole garden(which is too expensive with this product and my garden size)

There be back.

If you only spray one plant, they WILL migrate to a plant that has not been sprayed. Mites truly are The Borg.

We really are just trying to help you here.

ordered the forbid offline for 25.00 for a small portion with free shipping and have sprayed the master kush and she seems to be looking much better:) but as THG said they migrated to the godbud who is now a week from finishing so it doent bother me too much, but the other four with those two are plain out resistant to the mites:cool: (dp blueberry green crack papaya and grapegod)

Latest posts

Back