Masterkush

Mysterious

Reaction score
OMG! im 3 weeks into flower and there amazing. I "high"ly reccomend this strain. Very crystally leaves, buds just now forming. Any one interested in some pics? just wanna know if i should bother posting them. Ive got 6 females out of 8 seeds totally planted. ive got the 6 females about 6 feet tall under a 430w hps. Its called the sun system1 from sungro lighting. great light, great hood great everyhthing i highly reccomend this system.

ROOR

Pot Nerd
Reaction score
congrats...we love pics around here, so feel free to post away..:)

rockydog

Grower at Heart
Reaction score
congrats on he females. I would love to see some pics of masterkush in flowering. Are they nirvava?

Mysterious

Reaction score
whats up rocky! havent been on here in about 8 or 9 months. Is green day girl still active on here>? i will post the pictures as soon as i can. And yes it is the nirvana masterkush. I couldnt beleive the femal-male ratio. tho ive always had about a 75 percent chance of females on all my grows. maybe its just the way i do it, IDK but im glad to be back on here postin.

Mysterious

Reaction score
My man TBG whats up brother? what projects are you working on?

T

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT

Mysterious said:
My man TBG whats up brother? what projects are you working on?
Not much man. We got some clones going that's about it. Started like 6 plants for a friend in spring to plant outside and he stopped up the other day with one of them. She was about 8 1/2 feet tall and should get about 1/2 lb from her. Would have got more but she had some mold and bud rott on a few branches. Lost about 2 oz. He's gonna be bringing up the other's for trimming either this week or next. What about you man. What have you been doing? Got any plants going?

Mysterious

Reaction score
Rite now ive got about 6- 6 foot tall Masterkush females and 2 more females about 4 feet tall. Im gonna flower them for about30-40 more days, ive already flowered them for about a month. so i figure ill get about 2-3 ounces for plant. the buds are really starting to swell and get nice and fat.

yogi dc

Reaction score
i am also growing the MK i have two girls which is great considering that i only planted two seeds.. they are almost one 1/2 week in to flowering..great strain fast grower... i am also growing sweet thooth and papaya... so far i have the two females not shure about the others but i think that two are showing ballZ..

Latest posts