Matanuska Valley Thunderwhatever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkyattic

her dankness
Reaction score
Hey y'all. So I'm looking for a seed source for the old school biker weed that has been grown and locally IBL'd on the inner Kenai Peninsula since at least the late 80s. I used to run it from seeds I got from my dear ex whose old man lives in Soldotna. It grew like youd expect a skunk to grow. It didnt smell strong (i think the bikers liked it that way for ease of transport before everyone got vac sealers). But it was a trippy sneaky sleeper high, complete with visuals. It caused me to lose red/green differentiation after smoking it. Not permanently of course.
Has anyone found some version of the Alaska weed in the seedbanks that might fit this description? There are plenty of claims of authenticity but this was a pretty unique plant and I'd love to have her back in my stable.

I have 1 of Bodhi's crosses. ATF x wookie, thunder wookie. Wookie is another Bodhi strain, lavender dominant.

I get the sense that it split off regionally and there are subtle differences in different areas. Alaska has some weird microclimates, too.

Latest posts

Back