MATRIX GLITCH FOR SCROG WATERING

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High how are you

Reaction score
I used the advanced growers forum …. Never again for two responses YOU GUYS THOUGH ROCK !! Anyway hopefully everyone is having great growing experience . I’m feeling like reciprocating what was told to me by submarine girl shout out 🌬️❤️💫💪🏼 this right here was 50$ at Home Depot and I am going to use it after the gym . I figure someone out there may need it too . U pump a gallon in seconds and I hooked up a wand to get back to the tent I have 7 - seven gallon pots ready to be watered today 😶‍🌫️🙌🏼🌬️

Attachments

• 8CD54FE3-C6C4-4059-B6F1-45A8DFAF5C90.jpeg
    8CD54FE3-C6C4-4059-B6F1-45A8DFAF5C90.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
I used the advanced growers forum …. Never again for two responses YOU GUYS THOUGH ROCK !! Anyway hopefully everyone is having great growing experience . I’m feeling like reciprocating what was told to me by submarine girl shout out 🌬️❤️💫💪🏼 this right here was 50$ at Home Depot and I am going to use it after the gym . I figure someone out there may need it too . U pump a gallon in seconds and I hooked up a wand to get back to the tent I have 7 - seven gallon pots ready to be watered today 😶‍🌫️🙌🏼🌬️
So glad you got one. You will love it especially if you have been watering scrogged down pots in the back of your tent. Yay for you 😊 thanx for the shout out.

Latest posts

Back