May Have Made Big Mistake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
I had to take one of my daughters clothes shopping this morning ,did not want to but wife made me(never go shopping with a 16 year old girl ),,after about two hours of looking at the same stuff only in different store ,we decided we would go home ,as we get into my car ,we hear sirens ,look around don’t see any thing ,as I pull out ,a car go by us going about 60 in a parking lot ,the cops are close behind . As the car go’s past a bag Is tossed out the window and lands right In back of my car(on the floor ), ,,the cop continues the chase , I sat there about 10 seconds jump out of my car grab the bag and but it in my back seat ,,got home and in the bag is about ½ lb.of some real good mids ,7 grams of coke and a 380 automatic ,,,hell yes ,called up one of my old friends who still does that white shit ,and give him the 7 grams of coke free(want nothing to do with coke )my crazy ass daughter wants to know if she can have the pistol (for real )I said no ,,,,I wanted to keep it for me, but do not know where this gun has been or who it may have shot ,the guy I gave the coke too said he would give me 250$ for it I said yes ,and gave the 250 to my daughter ,,,,(her cut ,I guess )anyway now the wife is pissed because I have released a gun carrying coke fend on the neighborhood ,(ive known the dude ten years he will not hurt anyone ,hes just a gun nut who has a coke problem other than that hes cool ) but what has me worried is there are cameras all over the parking area ,and they may have me on tape ,,, I did not think about the cameras till I was home ,,so how im all freaking out ,,,I think it will be ok because I don’t think the cops saw the bag being tossed ,,so now I have rolled me a joint that has about a ½ of an oz in it to calm down,,,,(its about the size of a good cuban ) hope it works (because im really freaking out )anyway ill hope for the best ,,, PEACE,LOVE,RASTA

IMO you should have called the MAN and gave him the gun and coke and kept the bud. :D

Wow, I hope everything works out and I believe it will.

That reminds me of a time in the middle Tn. area. My mom was coming home form working at the hospital, she worked in the ER for many years. She came across a truck overturned on the side of the road, lying on the drivers side door.
This is a pretty rural area and pre cell phone. She got out to see if everything was allright and there were two totally wasted backwoods boys in the cab all slumped up and pretty well injured.
One of the fellas told her to get the envelope out of his shirt pocket and find his hat. Turned out to be a bunch of coke in the envelope and a big ol' brick in this guys cowboy hat. The hat was on the very bottom of the trucks floor so my mother, not a small woman, hoists her butt in the window, digs around, retrieves them both and gets them in her car. Right about then the sirens were on the way.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
IMO you should have called the MAN and gave him the gun and coke and kept the bud. :D

yeah....i woulda done that for sure

so far so good ,p,l,r (actual take 210 grams )

If something does happen tell em you threw it in a river all freaked out. :D
I really hope this works out for you. But hey gettin a free bag of buds chucked in your car is not an every day happening. ;)

Haha the free bud woulda been fine but I don't know what I woulda done about the coke and the gun. I would probably try and sell the coke to someone I really knew for whatever price they wanted to give me, since I don't know shit about it (tried it twice, never will again...) and the gun? Well, who knows.

you could have kept the bud and turned in the rest. They are not gonna ***** about missing bud when they had the rest, hell taking your 16 yr old daughter shopping is stress enough!!! I went through that with mine and I am a woman!!! Kids are very stressful in that age group and smoking weed is the best way to get through....Good luck :cool:

Latest posts

Back