Maybe I'm missing it, is there a way pen that.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bubba

Reaction score
That draws like a disposable vape? By this I mean reloadable, rechargeable but functions like a disposable: when you draw in, it turns on, turns off when you quit.

Ones I have you turn on, select which heat, them it remains hot for several seconds and so forth. They keep vaporizing, no one hit and quit like a disposable.

Closest thing IS a disposable I found at a dispensary. Contains 2 grams of grape ape indica, 90%. It's a disposable, but it has two grams and it is rechargeable.

The search continues. I have a Puffco Plus V2 on the way. It like my other rig as to turn on, but the V2 version is also threaded for 510 cartridges.

Bubba

Stizzy is like that

If you can only get the cartridges, this won't help. If you can get infused vape juice or these type pods filled, you can refill or swap out pods. the vaporizer is "on demand".. like it turns on when you draw and is off immediately after. The pod is magnetic so no screwing. Has adjustable air flow as well.
20230416_165009.jpg
20230416_165020.jpg
20230416_165026.jpg

20230416_165035.jpg

I don’t know much about them but I bought this one to try my own vape juice. I needed refillable rechargeable. I don’t really like to vape oil vape, it makes me cough. It did burn my home brew good tho. No adjustments on this one. Wish I could tell you more but I think I threw the box away. I just tried it and it’s still works but don’t know for how long. I’m sure they sell the empty viles to fill too. I’ve never needed one as I don’t often use it
60D6423F-B438-46D5-A123-A28F01EBFF8E.jpeg

You are right Subby. I love the convenience of a vape pen but it makes me wheeze. I have only smoked disposable....been awhile though.
I wouldn't use one for my main session thing, but a hit or two here or there works.

Bubba

I told a friend about vapes and how i did it around people and no one noticed .He keeps a pen around when he is around his wife because its covert .I like them for concerts ,but rather bud

Pay attention to what the concentrate is. My Florida kush was from pressed resin. Full spectrum is preferable for me, rather than a pure THC crystal. As refresher hit, works well. Once I have prepared weed for a joint, sometimes I knead in a little concentrate.

Bubba

I did get a buzz off the oil I made but it took a lot and the cough was not worth it. I plan to give the pen and the oil I made to my little brother. He smokes the disposable ones all the time.
That is exactly why it makes me wheeze. I have to smoke a lot of it. Much better than nothing though.

Hmmm. I have two disposable vapes. 2 hits off one, smaller hits of 1 to 2 seconds and wait 30 mins. Then smoke a bunch of bud.

Bubba

Lesso brought this over to me while I was in the hospital the other day. It has a tank of live resin sativa and one of Indica. It’s an automatic pen and I’m quite fond of it and its results.
2312520E-D08B-47BD-AFFD-637A34B22E06.jpeg

Latest posts

Back