Maybe I'm missing it, is there a way pen that.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pay attention to what the concentrate is. My Florida kush was from pressed resin. Full spectrum is preferable for me, rather than a pure THC crystal. As refresher hit, works well. Once I have prepared weed for a joint, sometimes I knead in a little concentrate.

Bubba
Its thinking such as this which helped man make great strides in chemistry....

Lesso brought this over to me while I was in the hospital the other day. It has a tank of live resin sativa and one of Indica. It’s an automatic pen and I’m quite fond of it and its results.View attachment 325196
These are both indicas. The little black one holds 2 grams and is rechargable, but not refillable.

Bubba

Attachments

• IMG_20230417_191222146.jpg
    IMG_20230417_191222146.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
Well, as a follow up I finally found something serviceable. My other small dab rig you can set one of three heats and turn it on with another press. Flashes red on heat up, then color you set is heat range.

Problem was, it stayed hot for several hits, and I like to be able to rip a hit off a disposable and it's off.

Puffco Plus V2. Put your goo in, shut. Set heat. Then only heats when you press button in, release it is off. Close enough.The V2 version has a little larger battery, and while I'm not interested in cartridges, it has the 510 thread pattern.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back