Maybe not flushed well?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squatchbud

Reaction score
So, I had to buy another bag and will have to for a few more months until my first harvest. So here's my issue. This weed has a smell to it unlike anything I have ever smelled in weed before. It's very pungent but not in the normal way. Almost like pineapple but not pleasant. It smokes good and gets me pretty chopped so I can't complain. It doesn't really taste bad either. I'm thinking it's not cheese like it was supposed to be, but some other strain or it wasn't flushed well before harvest. Anyway, do any of you guys have any experience with the smell of under flushed bud? As a total newb to growing, I am interested to see what you guys have to say.

I have never tasted a difference.

Ask ten different growers the same question,and you will get atleast 8 different answers.I have read flushing makes a big difference in taste,and smell,and that it makes no difference.Also slow dry versus fast drying,types of nutes etc,I think have an impact,but weed changes too,over time,I've had some that tasted like crap newly dried,only to have it change over time to an enjoyable smoke,and vise a versa.But I am in the camp with pcduck,I really can't tell weather drowning my plants at the end helps or not.I have bought a small bottle of bud candy,just to try on a plot this year,but that experiment is still months away.

It must just be a different strain then because it doesn't taste or smell like the cheese I usually get from this guy. Knowing that, I'll just try to enjoy it for what it is. I was just wondering about excess nutrients because I'm funny about taking chemicals into my body. I am a cancer survivor as well as a messed up veteran, so I can be a little overly cautious from time to time.

Cheese is a UK cut of skunk#1. The original Skunk#1 from Super Sativa Seed Club had many phenos that were very fruity and not skunky at all. The same is true for the cheese.

I truly can not tell the difference between bud in plants that have been flushed and ones that have not been flushed. However, if you actually are particular about what you put into your body, you should be growing organic.

I truly can not tell the difference between bud in plants that have been flushed and ones that have not been flushed. However, if you actually are particular about what you put into your body, you should be growing organic.
That is totally the plan THG.

Cheese is a UK cut of skunk#1. The original Skunk#1 from Super Sativa Seed Club had many phenos that were very fruity and not skunky at all. The same is true for the cheese.
Umbra, you are like the weed encyclopedia! I am amazed at your knowledge of different strains. Thanks for the info, I will just enjoy it for what it is.

Latest posts

Back