MAY'S BUD OF THE MONTH - Be there or be square, ya hosers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Best Bud

• Weedhopper

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Nobogart

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Mallard Duck

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Sshz

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Ezeg

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
re.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This Month of May
The Winner is WEEDHOPPER
CRONGRATS!!!

His Bud
GABAGOO Auto lll
1622549222188.png

Stay tuned More fun to come
Next Month Bud of the Month my have a new twist
We shall see.

Thanks guys. When will i get my tickets for Hawaii?;)
I would like to also say thank you to Yooper who gifted me those Autos. The smoke is awesome and has a great taste and smell.
I grew it under a 4ft 6 Tube HOT5 system from start to finish with a few CFLs on the side of the canopy. Used FF Ocean Forest , FF Tiger Bloom and FF Cal Mag.
Thanks guys its an honor, especially considering all the great growers we have on here.

Thanks guys. When will i get my tickets for Hawaii?;)
I would like to also say thank you to Yooper who gifted me those Autos. The smoke is awesome and has a great taste and smell.
I grew it under a 4ft 6 Tube HOT5 system from start to finish with a few CFLs on the side of the canopy. Used FF Ocean Forest , FF Tiger Bloom and FF Cal Mag.
Thanks guys its an honor, especially considering all the great growers we have on here.
I found the License you can use to buy Booze while there
1622556731709.png

I mailed in most of them. Found several illegals and paid them to vote for me. 😁

That fking movie had me laughing my ass off. Me and the Wife had went to Daytona Beach and was staying in a hotel on the beach. That night we had the Sliding doors open to the balcony listening to the waves, smoking a joint and watching that movie. 😁

Latest posts

Back